Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

should cum dry yellow?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi people,
i know this is a very strange question, but a mate said that cum dries yellow, and it appears he is right, is this normal? any views?
thanks,
dave!

Comments

• Options
    It does sometimes. Don't know why, it just does. I suppose it depends upon what colour/texture it was when it came out? Hmmm, I think a personal study into this is forthcoming. Excuse me for a few hours... :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    maybe there is still a bit of piss left in the tubey bit it comes out of and that gives it the colour...i dunno.
  • Options
    yellow, is ur friend one of the teletubbies??? :lol: messin, spose it just depends on the person.
  • Options
    thanks, in that case then can i look at it from a diff. angle? is it normal not for it to dry yellow? or should i not worry?

dave
  • Options
    to bare fair matey i shouldnt worry, cuz to be honest... theres only a few places where it can go... and its only gonna dry on material. this is one of the places where you dont want it to go, because whatever colour it is... it stains. so yeh. you really want it to go a)inside someone else or be b) in Mr Jonny.
  • Options
    yeah you're probably right, however the place that it did go was on my t-shirt, a white one at that! lets just hope it 'cums' out hehehe! if not im not too bothered lol, can be a reminder :) (its not my own by the way!!!)