Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Your Bad Sides

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Are there any drugs that you would say bring out the worst in you? When you take a certain drug can you notice you doing/saying things or acting in a way which is different to normal - and you dont like it?

Ive noticed, after last night it really hit me, that i can be very irritable on cocaine. If people repeat themselves, or say dumb things/ask dumb questions it really bothers me, and i get all ratty with them. I cant stand repetative or sudden noises i think - just sets me on edge.

I dont like that. Really is a bad side to me.

Do any drugs do that to you?

Comments

• Options
    no i like the effects of cannabis and alcohol, but sometimes if i get paranoid after my paranoia time i just think of how stupid it was.
  • Options
    heroin and amphetamine made me ruthless. seriously bad effects on my every waking moment ...i was enjoying it at the time ...i think.
    over the years i have removed the things that are bad for me and
    for years now have continued to smoke and drink with great pleasure.
  • Options
    Sometimes booze and puff make me sick, I dont like that side of me.

Speed on occation can make me a bit jumpy but not really anything more serious.
  • Options
    apparently i get get arsey on booze, but not all the time, i think its just when im in a mood
  • Options
    Cocaine makes me very irritating, xtc makes me keep my mouth shut and I feel very relaxt when I've had some pills.......
  • Options
    makes you keep your mouth shut? most people i've seen on e cannot stop talking.
  • Options
    It depends a lot on the person and what is in the pills, first timers are more likely to have the 'honeymoon' type experiance and love everyone and talk meaningful crap for ages. However us jaded ravers are a bit different.