Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

18 days

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Could you survive without any contact of your partner / most cherished one for 18 days. i sounds eaasy. it should be. but im like crawling out myskin i miss her so much :crying:

hug me :p

Comments

• Options
    go away
  • Options
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    go away

Um?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Deeeeb
    Um?

Bongo

Yeah, I know what ya mean ShyBoy. Hang in there.
  • Options
    Wheres she gone?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Bongo

:lol: That stuff was always proper foul.
  • Options
    Originally posted by sxy bunny grl
    Wheres she gone?

shyboys on holiday in thailand
  • Options
    I say yes...but the times we've been apart we've always had a telephone...however I recon YES I could
  • Options
    6 weeks is the longest I've gone without seeing my boyfriend, and yes it was very nasty. Really horrible. But just think, it makes it sooo much better when they're back! :)
  • Options
    yes i could
  • Options
    My girlfriend is going away today for a couple of weeks, visiting family over the country so I won't see her (apart from one day inbetween)...

Am gonna miss her but we've already said we'll make up for it when she gets back :naughty::lol:
  • Options
    no it feels like your heart has been ripped out and stamped on
  • Options
    Re: 18 days
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    Could you survive without any contact of your partner / most cherished one for 18 days. i sounds eaasy. it should be. but im like crawling out myskin i miss her so much :crying:

hug me :p

Ah bless ya hunny! I know how you feel n i only didn't see my loved one for 9days! Just keep smiling and keep busy and it will be over before you know it! it does get harder towards the end cos you start to look forward to them coming home

Peaches x
  • Options
    i'm in a "long distance" thing so i haven't seen my fella for 3 months! :crying: and yeah it is hard but trust me, when u guys get together again it will be really special and plus it will make u realise how much u love eachother!

:heart: lisa :wave:
  • Options
    one of the more annoying aspects is when i get back we only have a week together and then she goes to spain, and when she gets back its school. therefore over the summer holiday we only have one week together in total sigh....
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    one of the more annoying aspects is when i get back we only have a week together and then she goes to spain, and when she gets back its school. therefore over the summer holiday we only have one week together in total sigh....

Aww, well you'll have to make that one week real special then, won't ya. But *hugs* anyway :)

Haven't seen my boyfriend in about 3 and a half weeks...
  • Options
    Awww...you'll make up for it plenty. It's good to have some time apart. Nt that I manage it but there we go. Just been away fro the week to Corfu with my fella and now being apart I'm missing him like hell, ah well will see him at the weekend hopefully so not too long to wait.