Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

idioticness of others

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
God arent people stupid? why do people always assume your going out with someone or wnat to when all you ever do is flirt when you get bored, with him?
silly......silly i tell you
sorry just a random rant.

Comments

• Options
    yeah i get that alot,it is stupid,just because you have a little fun they automatically assume that you want or should go out with them?i flirt with people sometimes,it dont mean i fancy them,dont worry about what people say,just have fun,thats what its all about anyway right?
  • Options
    Because people like to jump to conclusions beause it makes them feel clever...

flirtings fun :D
  • Options
    Re: idioticness of others
    Originally posted by Pepsi_104
    God arent people stupid? why do people always assume your going out with someone or wnat to when all you ever do is flirt when you get bored, with him?

That does kinda sound like a sluttish thing to do, to be honest.
  • Options
    Re: Re: idioticness of others
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    That does kinda sound like a sluttish thing to do, to be honest.

Then call me a (male) slut. i tend to flirt with girls quite a lot when i get bored. doesnt mean i like them though...
  • Options
    I think it's a very nasty, cruel thing to do to someone. To just flirt with them, let them think you like them and lead them on like that. So don't get hissy when they start coming on to you. I've been on the receiving end of it and it can be very painful. So think before you act.
  • Options
    Originally posted by icey
    Then call me a (male) slut. i tend to flirt with girls quite a lot when i get bored. doesnt mean i like them though...

If they know you're arsing about, then yeah, it's OK.

Otherwise it's evil.
    Originally posted by HunnyPot

I think it's a very nasty, cruel thing to do to someone. To just flirt with them, let them think you like them and lead them on like that. So don't get hissy when they start coming on to you. I've been on the receiving end of it and it can be very painful. So think before you act.

Yep. Couldn't agree more.
  • Options
    I hate it if I think my g/f is flirting with someone else and I get jealous of her male friends, it's not that I don't trust her, it's just I know what blokes are like. any1 else as jealous as me??
  • Options
    Originally posted by dantheman
    I hate it if I think my g/f is flirting with someone else and I get jealous of her male friends, it's not that I don't trust her, it's just I know what blokes are like. any1 else as jealous as me??

It probably depends how long you've been in a relationship. At first it did occasionally annoy me when my girlfriend seemed to flirt with other people but now we've been together 18 months I know she doesn't mean anything by talking to boys.
  • Options
    yes but sometimes flirtings part of your rapport withs someone - it helps part of your friendship. And i didnt mean it like that - i meant everyone else misunderstanding the situation when both you have a mutual unwritten of course! agreement e.g. iit dosnt mean you fancy them
  • Options
    who's emotions have u been messing around with at that party...? honestly what are u like?! but we wouldnt change our Nic...
    I hate it when people flirt and u dont know if they're being serious or mucking around...it gets me all confuddled,then i dunno how i feel...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    who's emotions have u been messing around with at that party...? honestly what are u like?! but we wouldnt change our Nic...
    I hate it when people flirt and u dont know if they're being serious or mucking around...it gets me all confuddled,then i dunno how i feel...
    ......at the party???????
    no ones.....
    was I?

no at the party i was just depressed cos the guy I like hates me.......ARGH.