Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sick of it

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Has anybody else noticed that recently, debates have evolved into Everybody's well thought out and based opinions, vs Pissinthepot & monocraps idiotic ideas?
  • Options
    Originally posted by duffy_2k
    Has anybody else noticed that recently, debates have evolved into Everybody's well thought out and based opinions, vs Pissinthepot & monocraps idiotic ideas?

yes.
  • Options
    No. :p
  • Options
    YES!! :naughty:
  • Options
    Maybe ;)

*just covering all the bases*
  • Options
    Anyone ignorant enough to post that they're bored or whatever regarding the 9/11 murders, know this: as my country continues to prosper and annoy you with all the endless streaming of our music, t.v. shows and movies over you...I will be laughing throughout my life. I'll know you're playa hating jealousy will gradually turn you into a hateful, angry little nothing...and you're pretty close to that today. And on top of it, you'll be investing in and buying American - whether you like it or not. :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Hey look people, the neanderthilic imposter rears his spotted adolescent face to demonstrate his ignorance yet again! :lol:

I suppose someone might be offended by whatever it is he's saying if he could form a coherent paragraph. :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by pnjsurferpoet
    Anyone ignorant enough to post that they're bored or whatever regarding the 9/11 murders, know this: as my country continues to prosper and annoy you with all the endless streaming of our music, t.v. shows and movies over you...I will be laughing throughout my life. I'll know you're playa hating jealousy will gradually turn you into a hateful, angry little nothing...and you're pretty close to that today. And on top of it, you'll be investing in and buying American - whether you like it or not. :lol::lol::lol:

we may well be investing in America, that dosen't mean to say we dont support your government, there is a huge difference between the government and the americans enterainment and music, it is great i can say that, still dosen't mean we are going to support a war mongrol that attacks weaker nations :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I have a very good football (American) player posting under my name Shogun. Anyways, I try to have compassion whenever I read or hear about deaths and even if I feel a story is over played...think at least I'm lucky enough not to be in mourning.

Regarding Bush. It's difficult for me to say whether what he and Blair claim is true. 9/11 did for a while make people feel they didn't want to take the chance and not do something that could prevent another attack. Lately, I think...not sure...that is changing. Democrats have been pushing for an answer regarding the wmd claims and the wisdom for a war in Iraq. On an ethical level, the world was wrong to playcate and fund a tyrant like Saddam...who killed and tortured more Muslims than anyone I've read about...unless I'm mistaken.
  • Options
    An american football player? what is the bid deal about that?
    So now your admitting that america used 9/11 in their defence and made it alot bigger than it was and took its revenge out on the weaker nations like a spoit bully.
    Saddam might have tortued some people but i read a report in the paper about an iraq 17th girl saying that she would rather spend life under Saddam than with the "peacekeeping" troops there, they are seen as the enemy there, there is alot of looting, she is afraid to leave her house incase she gets robbed or the house gets robbed, when Saddam was there, there was very little crime,why did america have to come in and invade and take over their country?what right do they have?none and the world goes along side because "we are fighting terrorism", wise the fuck up supporters of the previous unjust war and don't go back to bush or blair again, get someone else in who wont kill innocent people under the term that they are fighting terrorism and making the world a better place, don't talk shite.