Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

My new partner

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi everyone

i havent been on here for a while now but i have a small problem so i would be very greatful if you could offer any help or advise!

the thing is, i used to see someone and now i have a different partner, and i used to be in love with the previous partner, but now when i am doing stuff with my new partner it just doesnt seem to work, and if i am masturbating alone at home, thinkin of my new found love doesnt seem to work, yet the person i used to see, well, i tend to end up thinking of them!

im really confused by this and i am a bit worried, can anyone help me?

thanks

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You are a bad bad girl and deserve a right good buggering.

    I hope that helps.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You're not over your previous boyfriend and, in all honesty, I don't think you should be with this new guy. If you still have strong feelings for your ex which are preventing you from enjoying sex or other parts of your current relationship, I think you should think about whether or not you're ready for a relationship now.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: My new partner
    Originally posted by ilovehimso
    hi everyone

    i havent been on here for a while now but i have a small problem so i would be very greatful if you could offer any help or advise!

    the thing is, i used to see someone and now i have a different partner, and i used to be in love with the previous partner, but now when i am doing stuff with my new partner it just doesnt seem to work, and if i am masturbating alone at home, thinkin of my new found love doesnt seem to work, yet the person i used to see, well, i tend to end up thinking of them!

    im really confused by this and i am a bit worried, can anyone help me?

    thanks

    Obviously it will be hard to forget someone who you were in love with. give it time and you will get over them
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: My new partner
    Originally posted by icey
    Obviously it will be hard to forget someone who you were in love with. give it time and you will get over them

    ... but maybe it's fair not to go out with this other guy in the meantime?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    You are a bad bad girl and deserve a right good buggering.

    I hope that helps.

    It's a guy :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    It's a guy :)

    Well the buggering part still holds true assuming its a gay guy? Ho Ho Ho
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    thanks guys!

    the thing is, its been about 2 months since i was with my last partner and i dont feel the same for them now! and i know that for sure and i dont *think* i would take them back - well i no i wouldnt cos i have sum1 else, but i meant if i was single,and this new person... i really like them and im comfortable doing stuff to them, i dunno, maybe its just cos ive only done something with them once and i was nervous?!!? :confused:

    but i really do like this person and i dont want to tell them its over, cos i would really regret that!

    any more views?

    really appreciate it thanks again!!!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How about just continue going out with the guy you're with now and enjoy yourself. its natural to still have feelings for a past partner but you don't need to dwell on these. just live life and see what happens!
Sign In or Register to comment.