Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

girls - kissing a guy after they've gone down on u

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
..what d'you all think, icky yuck or so the f*@k what? My ex couldn't hack my head being within about a one metre radius from hers after i'd done the deed, a total passion killer :( so anyway! i'm sheltered and need to know if this is the norm, thank u kindly!

Comments

• Options
    No such thing as normal, its what she feels comfortable doing. Respect that.
  • Options
    i personally dont mind....i mean its from my body originally and if he can have it in his mouth...why cant i?!
  • Options
    I kiss him after, dont have a problem with it...

I can understand girls having a problem with it though. Just depends what you are comfortable with.
  • Options
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    i personally dont mind....i mean its from my body originally and if he can have it in his mouth...why cant i?!

I agree .... sounds like some people are being a little "precious".
  • Options
    i always kiss him after i've gone down on him, so it wouldn't be fair of me to deny him the pleasure!
  • Options
    i dont have a problem kissing her after she gave me head, its the same vice versa, sure i cant help it i just get very turned on :naughty:
  • Options
    well i dnt have a problem with it, in fact i love the taste just as much as my ex did.
    now all i need to do is find a nice girl that is up for letting my practice on her.
  • Options
    It doesn't bother me..I usually kiss him, and pat him on the back afterward as a thank you. lmao
  • Options
    Doesn't bother me either. If he's going to go down on me, the least I can do is give him a kiss afterwards to say thank you :)
  • Options
    it doesnt particularly bother me either:)
  • Options
    umm i wouldnt mind...
  • Options
    Erm i never used to do it, but it dont bother me now
  • Options
    I don't mind being kissed after that ... but my bf does after I've given him head ... :(
  • Options
    I'm happy to kiss a girl after she has gone down on me, and I would expect her to be ok kissing me after I have gone down on her ......... Unless she has something wrong down there that she isn't telling me ????:chin: :chin: :chin:
  • Options
    it doesnt bother me at all! but different people have different preferences. its a bit of a passion killer if you just stop. but thats just my opinion. :)
  • Options
    Ex'es haven't had a problem with it, and I haven't had a problem with them kissing me after being down on me. No problem. :thumb:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Arianne
    I don't mind being kissed after that ... but my bf does after I've given him head ... :(

id get rid of that

if he cant have it in his mouth then how come you can have it in yours?

i had one boyfriend who refused to kiss me straight afterwards,he only ever did get one blowjob in 6months.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Arianne

Thats cos it tastes fookin awful. Though he shouldnt deal out what he cant take.
  • Options
    when i was with guys i had no problem with it.
    And with girls i still don't have a problem with it :thumb:
  • Options
    It doesn't bother me cos I mean he lets me kiss him after I've given him head. But whatever feels natural to some people is a totally alien concept to others.
  • Options
    :crazyeyes :naughty: :crazyeyes

I love it!!!!!!

:crazyeyes :naughty: :crazyeyes
  • Options
    :lol: hey charlie, you should get together with zella. she's looking ofr a 'friend'
  • Options
    Guys don't really like to kiss after I've gone down on them but after the first time I went down on my girl she liked all her cum off my face then went down on me and licked my pussy like hell. It's just double, cum double fun!!! :p LICK ME!!!!

P.S. Zella wanna hook up? lol JK
  • Options
    I'd never say no to being kissed afterwards. But then after he's been fingering me I usually lick his fingers off so I suppose that says it all really. But hey he kisses me after I've been down on him it would only be right.

I have to say though in general more females will be kissed after the guys gone down on her then vice versa any reasons guys?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Anya

P.S. Zella wanna hook up? lol JK
    ]

Woohoo! sounds like a plan
  • Options
    personally, I dont mind cuz so far it hasn't tasted yuk and i guess one way of making sure i dont! I sometimes think I dont wanna kiss him if I've got cum in my mouth tho. I'd rather have a drink first. Weird how i don't mind tho?!
  • Options
    So Zella your place or mine??? :naughty::naughty::naughty: