Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Steroid Usage

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Now I understand all the risks and dangers of using steroids, so I dont need to be told them again. All im asking here is some imparcial advice from anyone who's used them.
Now we are talking roids in the pill form. How many have people taken and when, as in just before a workout, or everyday including off days
Did you just take them or combine them with other supplements such as proteins
And what sort of prices were being paid for them, again, the pills, not the liquid form

Comments

• Options
    What sort are you using and where are you getting them?

I've never used them myself and I've heard very mixed things about them. Its a very wide range of drugs and some are better than others.

They may well make your dick smaller though.

http://www.erowid.org will have some information for sure, plus http://www.rxlist.com
  • Options
    Ive always been curious about steroids (notbecause i ahve any desire to take them).. ive had various medications wih steroids in, yet steroids can be very dangerous from what ive heard, i guess it depends on how much you have? Always made me curious.. i had a look on erowid but couldnt find anything - couldnt have been looking hard enough!
  • Options
    As I say they are very much of a mixed bunch now a days. Some of the more modern ones dont quite deserve the reputation that they have although they are still far from being a healthy option.

Sharkky; I'd be concerned mate if you are buying random tablets from a dealer, if you are PLEASE check the markings and search everywhere you can to try and find out what you are actualy taking.
  • Options
    What sort of pill sare they? White? Pink? Green??

Are you fat?? Skinny? Or do you have a decent body any way? Your gonna need to go to the gym at LEAST twice a week and have a stable diet. Just taking them on their own ain't a lot of good.
  • Options
    mmm... roid rage...
  • Options
    IM quite thin, went to the gym before for about 6months and although gained increses in strength, very minor increase in size. The tablets are pink
  • Options
    mmm... roid rage...

Init.. And old mate of mine started on that crap and his turned into a right cock. Think his the hardets man walking.. A fake roid high.
  • Options
    "The tablets are pink" Please for the love of god tell me you know more about them than the colour!?

Are you insane? Try and find out what the hell you are taking.