Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

makeup

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i'm sick of my makeup. and i also have no sense of fashion/makeup anythnig like that. i want new eyeliner color, new eyeshadow color, different color of lip gloss, anything different really. i've always worn gray liner, gray shadow and just a shiny light gloss. i want something new and cool. and anything else to add to it that would look nice. so what would look good on very light skin/light eyes?

Comments

• Options
    i think pale skin looks really good with coloured eyeliner.

i wear bright blue, mostly, which isn't as horiffic as it sounds - i only line under my bottom lashes and use loads of mascara.

makes my eyes look really blue.

purple and dark green look nice too.
  • Options
    try going to boots and asking a consultant,they'll test different things on your skin to get whats right for you
  • Options
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    try going to boots and asking a consultant,they'll test different things on your skin to get whats right for you

Yeah, don't be put off by the advisors in the white coats, they're there to help you. If you have a spare half an hour in town just go to boots or debenhams, somewhere like that and ask what colours they think would suit you. They'll give you a free make over and maybe some feebies to take away. Don't feel preasured into buying products you're not keen on, just say you'll have a think about it. :)

Hope that helped. :)
  • Options
    If you're pale then Brown eye liner and mascara looks better on you than black. Black's too harsh, unless you wanna go for the gothy look ;)