Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

shy!?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
rite this comes to a shock to me, but i think im shy to get my dick out wiv a girl (not as if id get it out wiv a lad but u get me !!!)....

basically im a virgin and shud b losing my virginity on saturday and im worried !!!

ne help guys? is this natural?

Comments

• Options
    no1 gonna reply plz?
  • Options
    It's natural to be a bit worried, but the more you worry the more chance there is of you...erm...not performing on the night.

If you're too worried and/or scared then you're probably not really ready to be having sex yet.
  • Options
    Like Andy said, if your that worried, maybe your not ready. Just relax, remember, shes probably embarrassed too. Just go with the flow...
  • Options
    Originally posted by solid_L
    no1 gonna reply plz?

Mate, you need to give more than an hour for a reply. :|
  • Options
    Just relax, if you get to shy about it you'l get nervous n u wont be able to as put "preform" so relax and just enjoy it :)
  • Options
    I dont agree that feeling nervous means youre not ready, maybe if you had other worries or were so nervous that you were on the verge of a panic attack-then you wouldnt be ready.

So many people are nervous, and not only the first time they have sex, but with new partners years after losing their virginity (i.e me) its natural to be nervous, youre partner is going to see every inch of your body, and youre going to worry about what she thinks of you, and the sex.

Its natural, once youve begun you'll wonder why you were so nervous in the first place. Just take a deap breath and realise your gf is likely to be feeling exactly the same, if not more so :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    I dont agree that feeling nervous means youre not ready, maybe if you had other worries or were so nervous that you were on the verge of a panic attack-then you wouldnt be ready.

So many people are nervous, and not only the first time they have sex, but with new partners years after losing their virginity (i.e me) its natural to be nervous, youre partner is going to see every inch of your body, and youre going to worry about what she thinks of you, and the sex.

Its natural, once youve begun you'll wonder why you were so nervous in the first place. Just take a deap breath and realise your gf is likely to be feeling exactly the same, if not more so :)

great advice, thanx

oh yea and thanx to the rest of u guys, but i av to agree wiv minx, wudnt u be nervous for ure first time?
  • Options
    Hey son,

Listen mate i think its perfectly fine, to be honest i don't think there is one male that could say he has never had any sexual worries at some stage (male sex gods are excluded). Its all to do with expectations and the major male worry is usually especially on the first time 'will she think i am shit?' 'closely followed by will she think my dicks small? ugly?' I was in a long relationship with a girl and it took me a long time to open up and as soon as i meet someone new i will probably have that difficulty again. I know this is gonna seem a bit shallow but have a few bevvies before you get jiggy as this will help to calm your nerves and inhibitions, it really does help and once you've eased into it wiv a partner once you'll find it a lot easier when your sober! Before i end a quick question to the girls:

what fears or worries do you have about sex specifically, if any?

Peaceout
  • Options
    If your willy is 4" or less, you may well have reason to be be shy. If it's 9" or more, she may well tell you to put it away. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by EssexBoy
    I know this is gonna seem a bit shallow but have a few bevvies before you get jiggy as this will help to calm your nerves and inhibitions

:no: what if he drunk too much out of nerves (seen it happen) then hed have a little bit of trouble getting it up, and theres nothing worse than beer breath!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Teagan
    If your willy is 4" or less

If only...
  • Options
    wudnt u be nervous for ure first time?

...Actually no. i was totally ready. i mean sure there will always be some nerves there but thats just natural. what are you like as a person in general? are you normally shy or are you an extrovert?
    im somewhere in between, meaning im sometimes shy with people i dont know but with friends and family im quite outgoing.
    Dont put too much pressure on yourself mate! just relax and enjoy it! if it happens, it happens.
  • Options
    Originally posted by icey
    [Bi mean sure there will always be some nerves there but thats just natural[/B]

thats what hes saying. there are always going to be nerves.
  • Options
    My boyfriend recently told me that he was TERRIFIED the first time I saw him naked. It's funny, I'd never really thought about that, and he seemed so relaxed at the time. So really don't worry, you're girlfriend's probably as nervous as you are, and I'm sure she won't be thinking critically of you :)

(edited because I can't type...)
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfect***day

(edited because I can't type...)

Know the feeling! :p
  • Options
    Just cncentrate more on her and the intial kissinga nd feeling and the clothes kinda naturally come sliding off, should be the last thing your thinking about- I mean its only you two and you see her naked too! And women on the whole look a lot better than us naked anyways so enjoy-
  • Options
    Originally posted by Teagan
    If your willy is 4" or less, you may well have reason to be be shy. If it's 9" or more, she may well tell you to put it away. :p

8 inch's good enuf? :D
  • Options
    i mean sure there will always be some nerves there but thats just natural.

thats the nerves im talking about i think

what are you like as a person in general? are you normally shy or are you an extrovert?

very extrovert actually :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by RNT
    mate....just wap it out and teach this bird to respect the cock!

good advice, think i mite do that :rolleyes:
  • Options
    just try to be calm, respect your partner and just let what happens, happen. When the time comes just relax, you'll be fine. she wont burst out laughing or anything asuming she has any respect for you. She'll probably be just as worried about what you think of her so you're both in the same boat.
  • Options
    Re: shy!?!
    ne help guys? is this natural?
    Who wouldn't be nervous? Don't worry about it. I'll bet you'll be excited to see her naked, and she will be excited to see you naked, so don't worry about it.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    thanx guys, great help ! thought it wud b natural to be nervous :D
  • Options
    So did you do it or not?
  • Options
    Everyone gets nervous the first time they have sex unless they're so blitzed and they can't remember! To be honest though if you are that worried then maybe you shouldn't be having sex. Being that freaked out about it suggests that you are probably not prepared for it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    So did you do it or not?

....well?
  • Options
    It's perfectly natural to be nervous, especially if it's your first time. I'm 21, lost my virginity 6 years ago, but still get nervous with a new partner. With my current girlfriend i was so nervous i couldn't "get it up" the first time, luckily she was supportive and understanding, and the next time made me relax and it was *WICKED*. My advice is, especially if it's your first time - relax and set the scene, that way you'll also make it more memorable.

Get some candles out (making love in candlelight is great). Also if you got a lot of them (i mean like a 100 tealights) the room gets hot, so it's perfect excuse to take the clothes off!

Take your mind off sex to relax.... Watch a romantic movie or something and then afterwards start kissing her, clothes will naturally come off (but always respect her feelings, don't just rip off her top and stick your hand down her pants, ask her how she feels and if she's ok with everything you do. She might be on her period and wouldn't appreciate you trying to stick your fingers up her, so pay attention to her feelings too)

Have a drink to relax (but don't have too many, otherwise, once again, you might not perform). Find out if she likes wine and have a couple of glasses each (i wouldn't have more than a couple!)

And the obvious things like locking the doors and turning the phones off helps too. Nothing worse than you just about to "enter her" and the phone goes off, you get distracted and "loose it".

Apart from that just relax, have fun and be safe.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RomanticDude

And the obvious things turning the phones off helps too. Nothing worse than you just about to "enter her" and the phone goes off, you get distracted and "loose it".

:( This has happened to me twice! Her phone goes off when we were just about to.And her mum saying she will be home in bout 10 mins and the other time was that her sis finished work early and vick had to meet her like an hour earlier!So there was no point!:(

And i dont see the point in 'arranging it'.Cos im the kinda person that if its done like that ill bottle out.
  • Options
    8 inch's good enuf? :D

Hmmmmmmmmmm .... and you're nervous? Maybe u need to measure it again ... ;)
  • Options
    measure agen? maybe ill get the girl to measure for me:crazyeyes :crazyeyes :crazyeyes