Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Condom

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I went condom shopping today and there were loads of sorts but no different sizes they didnt even state the size on the packet?

In the end i went with durex gossamer...is this like a standard size or what it makes no sense because men come in all shapes and sizes yet there was no different sizes to choose from??

Comments

• Options
    I guess its standard, thats what i use with my fella, im not going to be saying what size he is but hes above what is apparantly average for men from the west, so i guess the standard size condom makes allowances for those smaller/bigger than the average 6inches.. i would assume.
  • Options
    Yea, they do, especially seeing as the size of the "member" (teehheeee) can vary depending on the situation etc. HINT - Condoms are very stretchy.
  • Options
    condoms can be bought in different sizes, check ann summers or your local dodgy sex shop. I found that durex comfort were slightly bigger than the rest of the brand, and (as the name would suggest) a more comfortable fit. Stay away from avanti tho... eurgh, non latex, non stretchy, non anything good...