Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

fluffies & plushies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
christ did anyone watch this on channel 5 last nite, i thought i had heard of it all and this is a new one

people who like wearing furry animals costumes and stuff for anytime they can ;) haha definetly original

what do you reckon? something to try once in a while eh?

i jus wanna hear some opinions cause im rather speechless still other than "was it me or were most of them gay guys really?" cause even the guys who do it with their gf reckon their gay (why they with a gf even though you have no idea what they are when in a 6ft tall costume!)

Comments

• Options
    ermmm.... :eek2:

whatever turns them on ay?!!
  • Options
    i saw that :confused: and when they were giving eachother oral sex well i dont quite understand how that was possible :eek2:
  • Options
    well, it sounds 'interesting' to say the very least..... :crazyeyes:
  • Options
    White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    Re: fluffies & plushies
    Originally posted by LonDoNErcHriS85
    christ did anyone watch this on channel 5 last nite, i thought i had heard of it all and this is a new one

people who like wearing furry animals costumes and stuff for anytime they can ;) haha definetly original

what do you reckon? something to try once in a while eh?

i jus wanna hear some opinions cause im rather speechless still other than "was it me or were most of them gay guys really?" cause even the guys who do it with their gf reckon their gay (why they with a gf even though you have no idea what they are when in a 6ft tall costume!)

wtf?:confused:

can anyone draw me a diagram cos i have no idea what this is about... :(
  • Options
    im also a bit confuzzled :confused: explain, please. in proper understandable language, if thats not too hard for you....:rolleyes:
  • Options
    i thought it was easily understandable.....

moonshiner! you stole my word! :crying: tut tut! ;)
  • Options
    woteva floats your boat! :eek2:
  • Options
    Yeh I didn't see it myself but a lad in my drama class was telling us about it today

<what productive things we talk about in our lessons!>

It sounds intruiging ...

my thought was that wouldn't those suits be like really really warm ... I mean ur temp tends to go up during sex anyway ... so wouldn't it increase the temp too much???

Mind you, I guess the odd cliche of "whatever floats ur boat" applies here!

luv

FG
  • Options
    does anyone actually know what they're talking about, or is everyone bluffing? :chin:
  • Options
    Reminds me (sort of) of people who get into rubber suits and blow themselves up for pleasure.. just wonder how pople get started with these little fetishes! :chin: The idea of being a big fluffy 'animal' & getting horny with an equally big and fluffy 'animal' dosnt do it for me! :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    Reminds me (sort of) of people who get into rubber suits and blow themselves up for pleasure.. just wonder how pople get started with these little fetishes! :chin: The idea of being a big fluffy 'animal' & getting horny with an equally big and fluffy 'animal' dosnt do it for me! :)

ahhh, i get it. i can 'rabbit' on like the rest of you now

*basil brush stylee* boom boom!
  • Options
    Originally posted by White Noise
    does anyone actually know what they're talking about, or is everyone bluffing? :chin:
    It's a real fetish. There are websites about it, and in the States there's even a Plushie convention held in a hotel somewhere. At least that's what I've heard - I mean I don't have first hand experience. ...apart from liking the feel of lovely soft teddy bear fur against.... Maybe I've said too much. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Don't they do that on like..omf, what's it called..him with Dom Joly..Trigger Happy TV? They shag like bunnies?
  • Options
    i find it a bit weird to say the least.. some people actually have sex with their teddy bears..like find them attractive and make holes in them to fit their dick and use them during sex with their partner.
    i found this pic on one of their sites and why anyone would get turned on by it i'll never know... each to their own!
  • Options
    surely that pic is bullshit, i mean you were joking.
    To me it looks like strategically placed muppets/seaseme street toys
  • Options
    the pic isnt a joke. it was on a site made by a 'plushophile' and there were over a hundred pics of stuffed animals and those koosh things. weird..