Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Something..Anything for this dam heat!

Any ideas, as to how I can tackle this dam fucking heat, I cant get air con because I'm outside a lot, so I was thinking there might be a chemical solution.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Something..Anything for this dam heat!
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I was thinking there might be a chemical solution.
    well, when water reaches zero it becomes a solid called ice. this can help. there are many outlets that serve very cold water that has been through a chemical process involving yeasts and sugars. the end product is a very tasty and cool refreshing drug called lager ...these outlets even provide seats to relax in and floors to fall over on.
    hope i've been of some help.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Pint of Strongbow! :yum:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    spliff and a pint will do the trick
  • Options
    imagine full combat gear and assorted baggage and weapons strapped on ...in the desert at 110 degrees f!
  • Options
    Well its just when I drink I tend to get even hotter, maybe I'll just have biffta and sit very still in front of a fan.
  • Options
    doesnt look like any of us are going to be having problems with the heat for a little while :( damn weather!
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    doesnt look like any of us are going to be having problems with the heat for a little while :( damn weather!

Good weather for the ducks, and the garden! I'm quite relieved that it's raining to be honest. Makes a refreshing change.
  • Options
    Yep, its the humidity that gets to me, its been so close and muggy, it was preaty nice to be rained on today.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Yep, its the humidity that gets to me, its been so close and muggy, it was preaty nice to be rained on today.
    rain makes the fields green ...very green.
  • Options
    i havent seen the rain in a few weeks now since when i left it wasnt raining and dosent rain too often out here :)