Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

oh my god!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was just with my new boyfriend and we were...you know...playing and he fingered me and loads of blood came out of me. But i'm not on my period, i'm scared now and it was sooo embarrassing,its never happened to me before with past lovers.

Comments

• Options
    Awww poor you! Only think I can think of is maybe you weren't wet enough or he *shudder* scratched you in there if he had long fingernails?

Or maybe if your period's due soon, it's just early....

But don't worry, I'm sure it won't have put him off :) these things happen sometimes, you're not the only one.
  • Options
    No my period stopped 2 days ago.
  • Options
    maybe u had another spurt of blood. i dont know what age u r, maybe ur still growin up, maybe not, but when u r still growin, periods can be weird. well, so ive heard....
  • Options
    yeh periods can be weird. sometimes i think i've finished for the month and have nothing all day and then the next day it will be heavy again! messy
  • Options
    Maybe he had a ring on and scratched you, if you get cut in your fanny when you're turned on it will bleed a lot more than if you cut your finger or something as lots of blood circulates your genitalia when you are horny.
  • Options
    theres no chance you could be pregnant? sometimes women have very early miscarriages, when they're just a few weeks gone, maybe only 2 or 3 weeks. This would mean bleeding, but not as heavy as a period, so it would seem like a one off bleed. Maybe if you were late you would know? or if it only happened today you could even take a test and that may tell you (you would still have the hormone in you) but then this may be very ineffective if you were say only a couple of weeks pregnant, as you dont usually have enough hormone in you at that early stage to pick up on a test. but hey - it was more than likely just a cut, or a breakthrough bleed or something. If you feel fine i shouldnt worry about it too much.
  • Options
    hmm, im no expert (well... lol) but this sounds to me that you have been 'broken in' so to speak, a woman has a flap of skin covering her cervix caled a hymen, and durin sex (usually your first time) this breaks and that is why it can be a bit painful for a girls first time!

this is totally natural though so dont worry!

even though you have been fingered before, whoeva it was may not have 'poked' deeply enough (sorry bout the crudeness) to break the hymen and thats why you didnt bleed before, but this boyfriend may have went a little deeper and thats wh you bled!

the hymen can also break sometimes during sposrts, like horse riding for example.

if you have any more worries or questions about this dont hesitate to ask and i wil do my best to answer!

hope that helped!

dave x
  • Options
    Originally posted by ilovehimso
    hmm, im no expert (well... lol) but this sounds to me that you have been 'broken in' so to speak, a woman has a flap of skin covering her cervix caled a hymen, and durin sex (usually your first time) this breaks and that is why it can be a bit painful for a girls first time!

even though you have been fingered before, whoeva it was may not have 'poked' deeply enough (sorry bout the crudeness) to break the hymen and thats why you didnt bleed before, but this boyfriend may have went a little deeper and thats wh you bled!

the hymen can also break sometimes during sposrts, like horse riding for example.

if you have any more worries or questions about this dont hesitate to ask and i wil do my best to answer!

hope that helped!

dave x

:lol:

Bless.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ilovehimso

hope that helped!

dave x

Which textbook did you lift that from? At least youre taking an interest.

Badabing- oh yes, the immediate response I thought was "shes had a miscarriage". Especially as shes just had her fucking period. Either the period hadnt finished properly or he slightly cut you, if youre unduly worried about it ring NHS Direct on 0845 46 47 or see your doctor.
  • Options
    KURT
    what gives you the right to patronise anyone? what's your view??? come on then if you're so clever yourself

and by the way - i didnt 'lift that from a text book' i know a fair bit about things like this, so i will take it as a compliment that you think i am able to write a text book, even tho i have no idea what kinda text book it wud be...?! "the hymen" dnt think it wud be a best seller!
  • Options
    By the way i've slept with 17 men so i dont think its my hymen breaking, anyway i found out what it was, its called a break through bleed when you first go on the pill it happens, lol at you lot thinking i'm innocent, haha, anyway im single again.
  • Options
    did he dump you cos of what happened??

:mad: if he did!!!
  • Options
    No he actually dumped me because hes just started going out clubbing and he wants to see if he can pull! Fucking **** (uggh i hate that word):mad:
  • Options
    omg! what an utter prick!! god, youre better off without him by the sounds of things.

xxx