Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

the Jacket..ohh the jacket!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
anyone seen/heard of/admired the most bloody gorgous long coat in de worllllllddy??????

i cant find pictures so explainment would be a good idea...

Picture this...:eek2:

"Bench" coat
long past knee type thing (Black)
in winter collection..errr last year
has big bench red sign on wrappy roundy big collar thing
is zzzziped at front..very zippish...
:D
has like the cool wee long sleeves with the thumb hole like on all bench jackets/coats/jumpers
Not the wooly one or the squarey wooly one (sorry my explaining teqnics are compleeetly crap)

its been bugging me since christmas as id admired it/tried it on and drooled at it just before christmas and when i went to buy it for a myself pressy(as you do) for christmas the DAMN shop had them all sold out!!!!!!!! i even went on a train to the capital (ireland dearys-Dublin) to find it and They had sold it out too in every shop i could find *cries* *do you know asking them to order it in is toooo much hard work for the poor staff in some damn clothes shops*

i wait in baited breath for anyone who knows in the 100 mile off chance that someone has seen it and owns it and wants to give it to me for free...teehee...

thank you for your time.........:(

i think you could clasify this as a rant...type thing...

oh and anyone know if Bench has a website>??

Comments

• Options
    yeah it's pretty much a rant, i had a lil search on the net but couldn't find out anything that looked like the jack you described :(
    good luck
  • Options
    I can, it's sorta felty material, and it has wolly sleeve bits where your thumb goes through. Also sets you back £90 :\

You can get them over here in Glasgow at Cult Clothing. :D

I'm SO much help. Erm, ask Jeeves. :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    I can, it's sorta felty material, and it has wolly sleeve bits where your thumb goes through.
    I invented that! With hoodies and stuff a couple of years ago. I swear I'm being watched, cos everytime I come up with a new expression and the like it appears on an ad a couple of months later!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kurt
    I invented that! With hoodies and stuff a couple of years ago. I swear I'm being watched, cos everytime I come up with a new expression and the like it appears on an ad a couple of months later!

lmao. I was gonna text you, cause I stayed up all late an stuff, but I collapsed, and just managed a "Hey"
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kurt
    I invented that! With hoodies and stuff a couple of years ago

I did this as a little kid and always got a bollocking for 'making holes' in my clothes.
    I've seen that coat in Legends a few times - have you tried Ebay?