Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Desperate meeting new people.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Welll... Just wondering if anybody had any advice? I've been single for over a year now and because I live in Wrexham, I can't find any interesting blokes. You see, the height of culture here is chips and gravy and a pint of 3% Wrexham lager and on the odd occasion, conversation gets as far as football, sex or how the people here hate asylum seekers.

In all honesty I feel trapped, I've considered joining a writers club over the holidays, but on the social side it's crap. All the people who go to rock clubs are about 14/15, all the people who go to dance clubs... well, I don't go there.

But I feel like I'm walking in a cultural graveyard and I'm desperate to meet new people because everybody else is off to uni, or moving away, or being twats.

And it's like... sooo frustrating, I HATE Wrexham :(

Any tips?

Comments

• Options
    come up to glasgow!! ill show you a good time!! :P

from your posts i gather you are into the alternative scene, which is cool, as i am too. there are some great pubs in glasgow, such as the solid rock cafe, and the cathouse, a metal club. so if you can, get ur butt up here and boogie on down!

if u ever wanna chat PM me, k?
  • Options
    go on holiday
    start skating

ummmmmmmmmmm, go to a cafe for lunch and get local???
  • Options
    theres always this little box called a computer