Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hey guys!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
would you go out and about in town or something wearing a pair of shorts with interneting and no underwear? Just wondering becuase i bought a pair of shorts yesterday, i dont think they are swimshorts, but dont know if id feel comfortable going around with no underwear atleast in normal life. Ill be ok with them on holiday in just over a month or just lazing around the house. But im not sure if i should go out in them! What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    ok maybe i didnt make sense or am i just being pointless? or do no guys frequent this place!
  • Options
    I haven't really worn shorts since I was about 12 - the hairy legs thing kind of puts me off wearing them nowadays! So although I'd wear trousers if I was out and about, for shorts I think if it's got the netting then you're not supposed to wear underwear so I wouldn't if I wanted to wear them out and about.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    Hey Renzo ;)

Yeah man, go out without the pants / boxers / undies

shorts are shorts.

feels good to have the air down there too! :)

Oh dear.

You so better keep the mouse in the house when you wear shorts when I meet you, boy. :|
  • Options
    If they've got that lining stuff then its fine, it feels wierd if you wear pants as well.
  • Options
    In this weather, I wear shorts without undies all the time, at the end of the day its what ever you feel comfortable with.
  • Options
    thanks. It was just i didnt think i should go round town or something with no actual undies