Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I am scum..and I'm not your son!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Dammit.

I can't fuckin go anywhere these days.

I went out last night to town and one of my longest, best friends ex-girlfriends was out..

Their relationship ended like nearly a year ago and he did lie and cheat a lot to her but still..

Anyway she came on to me badly and not blaming the drink but if you knew me you'd understand..

But anyway, I got off with her royally about a million times in front of a load of people we both know so I'm fucked now

I give up!

Comments

• Options
    don't worry man, i've been there and done that. exactly the same situation except for the time period. all our mutual friends saw us kissing and we thought we'd be in the shit with her ex (my mate), but that was about 3 months ago now and he's blissfully unaware about it and has a new girlfriend,lol :D so stop fretting bout it, it'll all be cool
  • Options
    They've finished, he cheated on her etc....will he still mind all this time later?
  • Options
    You've no reason to worry or feel bad. They're over. If they weren't, then you could worry. Forget about it! :)