Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Yay!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Aint it the best feeling in the world when someone tells you they love you!Tonight my girlfriend said "I do love you, you know.I just aint got the guts to say it properly!".Im really proud of her becuase her mum kinda couldnt keep a man for very long and she tells her stories like "you should never fall in love cos you would just get hurt".

Now iv gota say it back!(i mean i aint even said it, let alone properly!):confused: :eek:

Comments

• Options
    you dnt HAVE to say it back....only say it to her if you really think you mean it.

do you love her?
  • Options
    I love her!So much!I wana be with her for the rest of my life!shes the best...........but i think im gona wait cos i dont want to feel like a twat.

But i really feel as tho shes 'the one'
  • Options
    Just tell her! If you feel something for someone just tell them. I have a lot of trouble telling people stuff like that and it can piss people off. Trust me, you will feel a lot better if you tell her, and she won't think you're a twat! That's really sweet I'm sure she will be flattered :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by *x*socksgirl*x*
    That's really sweet I'm sure she will be flattered :)

:blush: Thank you!Im gona tell her soon.....but if i say something sweet sometimes she just thinks im only sayin it to get her in bed or she just acts sarcastic!:(
  • Options
    Originally posted by curiouslad
    :blush: Thank you!Im gona tell her soon.....but if i say something sweet sometimes she just thinks im only sayin it to get her in bed or she just acts sarcastic!:(

Well you gotta look her right in the eyes and say it, then you know she will definitely believe you cos she will see it in your eyes. Trust me, always works :yes:
  • Options
    Why can't you tell her you love her? If you feel it, then you should be able to say it. They are only three little words, and when you love someone you should not be afraid to say them. Sheesh. Kids. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    If you really mean it, I think that you should say it. Go on bay, you can do it! :D Do it in a very Devonian accent, like 'all right, me lovely? How be e? I jus' fort I'd tell e that I love e'. :p lol Or may be not. :p Hold her face, stare into her eyes and say 'I love you'.
  • Options
    Originally posted by D'OHnut
    If you really mean it, I think that you should say it. Go on bay, you can do it! :D Do it in a very Devonian accent, like 'all right, me lovely? How be e? I jus' fort I'd tell e that I love e'. :p lol Or may be not. :p Hold her face, stare into her eyes and say 'I love you'.

:lol::lol: Then she will say 'Oh arr! I love e too!'
  • Options
    it shouldn't be hard to say. if you really love somebody you shouldn't feel ackward saying it at all.
  • Options
    i know how you feel ok,its hard to tell someone you love tem to their face,it can make or break you,you know she loves you so you have nothing to fear,shes most likely going to be relieved you told her,atleast then she;ll have no doubts,nothing but good can come out of it so why not do it

gd luck
  • Options
    Aww good for you Matt :)

If you love her, tell her. Like the others have said, dont feel awkward about it, just be sincere. Hope it all works out for you.
  • Options
    .....but if i say something sweet sometimes she just thinks im only sayin it to get her in bed

tell her when you are doing something ordinary together, like out a walk or in the shops or something and take her by surprise. i told my fiance i loved him and he didnt say it back which was fine and then when we went away on holiday for the first time we were getting ready to go out, he was rubbing sun lotion on my shoulders and he said" you know what, i love you" and just went on rubbing in the sun lotion. i was speechless! ill never forget it as it was so out of the blue.

or she just acts sarcastic!:( [/B]
    she is probably sarcastic out or embarrasment if she cant take a compliment. if someone says something nice to me i just make a joke or say something sarcastic cos i cant atke a compliment !

good luck :thumb:
  • Options
    I told her last night!At this family do, she said she loved me at the end of the night cos everyone saying that she really should keep hold of me, gave her the guts to say it and i said it back!Then i had the best kiss ever!
  • Options
    I told her last night!At this family do, she said she loved me at the end of the night cos everyone saying that she really should keep hold of me, gave her the guts to say it and i said it back!Then i had the best kiss ever!
    Well don mate :thumb: Im happy for ya :)