Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

does it hurt to guys during sex??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i was just wondering... if a guy has sex with a virgin.... seeing as shes so tight.... would it hurt him? or not?.......

Comments

• Options
    :chin: i dont think so!
  • Options
    At first it might do, seeing asthough if she is a virgin she may not be totally ready for him and so would not be totally wet, and obviously would be quite tight, so first couple of thrusts might hurt skin just below the bell-end - pulling it right back, but after a couple of thrusts she would get more wet and it would stop hurting.
  • Options
    yeah i dont recomment tearing your foreskin that hurts a little but its blood everywhere! and hurts to go to the loo for a couple of weeks after too....
  • Options
    yaha, agreein wiv the samael dude, OUCH. It can fucking hurt. sorry rethinking when it happened then and just thinking about it hurts.
    i havn't head anyone else had the problem before, nice to know im not hte only one :D

i once had a problem when she was ontop trying to guide me in when i got it it began to hurt. no idea about that though, because she wasnt extreamly tight then.
    after id wore her in a bit :naughty:

Peace Out
  • Options
    It only hurts when using no jonnies for the first couple of thrusts because it pulls the skin, as soon as the juices are spread about theres no problem.

girlies, when you go ontop and sit on your blokes dick go onto it slowly else it will hurt him!
  • Options
    does it hurt to a guy during sex??

would it hurt if he was circum sized?:confused: