Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Damn Periods!! Damn Them All To Hell!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:(

sorry, feeling a bit sorry for myself just now. i hate that dull, achy crampy feeling. nothing really helps me, so ill just have to sit n feel miserable.

can i have some sympathy please? :(

Comments

• Options
    I had my period all through Glastonbury...but I coped!!!!
    Its not a curse you know...life does go on!

But then again I never get cramps, I get hyper so maybe I'm ODD!!

I have heard that if you eat starchy food and keep on the move its much better than sitting around moping:)
  • Options
    I know exactly how your feeling, im bitchy, I ache, im fed up but come another couple of days I know Im gonna be a happy bunny again :D

Try feminax, they help me sometimes.
  • Options
    hey, i hate them 2! but then its a fact of life, us girlies have to go through everything!!!! its really unfair, men should have to put up with something every month 2! nurofen tablets normally help me and keeping my tummy really warm 2.

:heart: lisa :wave:
  • Options
    thanx for the help girlies :)

im gunna see my bf in a few hours so that should take my mind off it anway ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by its-playtime
    hey, i hate them 2! but then its a fact of life, us girlies have to go through everything!!!! its really unfair, men should have to put up with something every month 2! nurofen tablets normally help me and keeping my tummy really warm 2.

:heart: lisa :wave:
    In the grand scheme of things, we chose shaving.

We stick with our choise :p
  • Options
    hehe... I usually get a single day where I am feeling real crap. And then nowt... But I also can't eat much that first day... so I usually end up starving myself until I am hungry enough to want to eat. No fun... especially if I'm at school or work.

But I try to move around when I'm feeling bad. And sleep if possible. I can go through a whole day moping in my bed unless mom's being cranky and not letting me. :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skateside
    In the grand scheme of things, we chose shaving.

We stick with our choise :p
    eh?