Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hot Weather Makes me Horny!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Guys/Girls,

Just wondering, this hot spell of weather we are having - Does it make you more horny ? Or is it jus me ?

All these babes out there in Short skirts, tight tops and heels/flip flops are driving me wild with lust ....

Grrrrrr

Comments

• Options
    During summer, sexy ladies appear as if by magic and then disappear in October!
  • Options
    Me and my cronies have been saying the above for years!
  • Options
    Anyone from Doncaster area on here ever heard of a town called Askern? Askern is the Hollywood of England, no, the Heaven of Earth! At least it is from May - September, it has the highest density of fit Birds in skimpy tops:people anywhere is the world, I love it!

Also on a night out, there are far more Birds out in Skimpy Clothes in the summer, Man I love the summer!
  • Options
    White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    Originally posted by dantheman
    During summer, sexy ladies appear as if by magic and then disappear in October!

Suneshine Sheelas!! mm mm. Chris moyles thinks they get locked up in a cupboard when the sun goes in.... :chin:

i wanna know where this cupboard is :naughty:
  • Options
    Re: Hot Weather Makes me Horny!
    Originally posted by Stud_Man
    Guys/Girls,

Just wondering, this hot spell of weather we are having - Does it make you more horny ? Or is it jus me ?

All these babes out there in Short skirts, tight tops and heels/flip flops are driving me wild with lust ....

Grrrrrr

Yes, it has actually been scientifically proven that strong sunlight raises your testosterone levels. Though the seasonal shedding of clothing may be an influence on horniness as well......

Let's just say that living in a hot place is good for a man! :yes:
  • Options
    it is quite magical :)
  • Options
    hot weather does in no way make me horny! not at all. one: you're feeling sweaty, bloated and blech. and two: the lads insist on walking about with their tops off baring thier white, skinny ribby chests to the world! how would that make me want a shag? :eek2:

no, no no no. bring on the winterness for the hornyness.

my sunburn hurts too.... :(