Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

what to do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey peoples im new so i dont know whereto put this but im just looking for some advise on something... ok me and my best friend have liked each other and he wants to be with me and everything... me and him are REALLY REALLY close to each other and 3 weeks ago we had sex....but at tha same time we got stoned (after sex) and everything else....he tells me he wants to be with me but he was going away a week later.... for 5 weeks and he told me he was planning on asking me out whe he gets back... anyways 4 days go by and my dad finds out we have had sex and he was like out of his mind crazy about it and everything....so i told Mark (tha guy i had sex with) and now Mark is really scared and everything... anyways hes gone away now and i really really miss him and shit like that... me and my dad have talked this over and over and i think i changed my dads mind by telling him that i realy love Mark... and all this was my desion... Mark didnt force anything on me i did this all myself and that he shouldnt get all tha blame for everything..... anyways my dad is thinking about letting me be with him when he gets back.... tha question is.... does he still wanna be with me? its driving me crazy now that i dont know if he wants me or not!.... like how do i talk to him about it when he gets back home?... what should i do? say? or act?... im scared that he doesnt wanna be with me all over my dad not letting us be together and everything... but he doesnt know yet that me and my dad have been having these talkes since hes gone away to a camp that i cant even get a hold of him at....i just wanna know how to ask him ... does he still wanna be with me..... and how should i say it?

Comments

• Options
    How did your dad find out?

I would just ask him if he'll go out with you. You'll both know whats happening then.Tell him your dad doesn't mind that you want to be together.

It hasn't got much to do with your dad who you go out with but you can understand why he was annoyed at Mark.
  • Options
    well how my dad found out was when he got home tha next morning he smelt weed and shit like that and he asked me like why was there and than he found my sex book i got from PDR (Health Class) and there WAS a condom in it and he asked where did it go and thats how i told him..... like how exactly should i ask Mark if he still wants to be with me really?... thats something im really confused on
  • Options
    You've learnt an important lesson about hiding the evidence. Probably best learnt early on.

I'd probably just ask him if he enjoyed what happened before he went away and from that see whether he'd do it again. Then that should lead on to him asking you out - hopefully.