Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Grrrrrr.........

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My family were supposed to be going on their holllibags for 2 weeks on friday there. I was getting left behind cuz i didnt wanna go, plus i wanted the house to myself so me and my bf cud get all kinky n lose our V-plates to each other ;)

But what does my bloody brother do? Only break his leg the day before they were supposed to leave!! So they aint going anymore!!!

I wanted my 1st time to be special, and us to be alone but noooooooooo............

Godammit :mad:

Comments

• Options
    Not to spoil your hopes or anything but the first time isnt usually special anyway.its lots of fumbling around trying to get it in and getting used to it all,and your gona have to do it when your parents are in the house some time so you might aswell start off now:p on the plus side its always a turn on when you can hear someone outside the door:D
  • Options
    hahaha, yeah i guess, im not THAT bothered about it tho. my bf is really paranoid tho, every time he hers someone coming, he freezes. may be because his lil bros have walked in on us many a time. which really cant be good for their fragile little minds but there you go.......
  • Options
    White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    Originally posted by sxy bunny grl
    your gona have to do it when your parents are in the house some time so you might aswell start off now on the plus side its always a turn on when you can hear someone outside the door

ewww ewww ewww. the thought i my mum listening in at the door sooo does not do it for me. a sexy sister :yes: but not any of my family.

theres always the great outdoors......:naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by paperdoll
    may be because his lil bros have walked in on us many a time

Buy. A. Lock. :D

Or just pile loads of clothes and stuff up at the door so when someone does try to open the door it gets jammed. Gives you a couple of minutes to get yourselves together as you'll be clearing the obstruction.
  • Options
    ohh dont worry! lol tell your bf too loosen up you'l have to get used to people being in the house anyway at certain times if you do it, so as said before why not just go for it! :D
  • Options
    me and gf have been walked in on before by her mum, quite funny really...
  • Options
    The thought of someone in house with you is always a turn on, and someone walking in on you may be a bit embarrasing, but at the end of the day it aint a big deal at all! They know that if you and your BF are in bedroom together your probarbly upto something - they aren't that stupid! Plus, always remember that your parents have had plenty of sex themselves!

If your still paranoid, my tip is use a door-wedge! Thats what I use when I have a paranoid girlfriend.