Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What Makes Your Partner So Wonderful?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Being single I'll leave you guys to answer this one ...

Is it the big gestures they make one in a while or the little ones they make everyday ....

Don't forget to illiustrate your answer with examples ..

What Makes Your Partner So Wonderful?

Comments

• Options
    Unlike some blokes i know, he isnt afraid to be all mushy&gooey with me around his friends, he doesnt put on an act and be mr macho, he hugs&kisses me and tells me he loves me in front of his mates... even comes out with a bit of baby talk now and again too, bless him.. makes me happy that he's proud to have me :) its sweet, makes me all :D hes wonderful :D

jump.gif
  • Options
    Shes so wonderful cos to me she is the most beautiful thing on the planet!And we are best mates so you just cant beat her personality!I think its when she looks at me and kisses me aswell.Oh, when i say i love her or im gona miss her she says it back but does this baby like voice and says lots and lots.

Sorry bout going on but i could be here all day!
  • Options
    The fact he's always there for me, will always listen and help. He understands me and knows the real me rather than the person I let everyone else see. The attention he always gives me, the sweet little things he does or says. The fact that he always holds me in his arms when we're going to sleep, always hugs me when we're watching films, and plays with my hair. The little kisses he puts on my head or forehead when he holds me close. Too many things, he's just my ikkle love and no one else is getting him hehe!
  • Options
    The way he understands me, like i only have to look at him and he knows exactley how im feeling, he always listens to me blab on about shite, and he puts me before himself, even the little things like the last ecalire in the bag he always leaves for me, they way he hugs me and tells me he loves me, the way he looks in my eyes that just makes me melt.I could literally be here foreva.But i love him loadsssssss:D
  • Options
    Nothing at the moment :(
  • Options
    Does it have to be about your own partner? Can it be about someone you wish was your partner?
    Ilora x
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ilora-Danon
    Does it have to be about your own partner? Can it be about someone you wish was your partner?
    Ilora x

Heck go for it .. I reckon a lot of people need tips!! .. having said that I reckon the majority of people on this site are like seriously romantic!!

I noticed so many people saying I was with X and now with Y and he's the most wonderful guy on earth but no actual examples of why so wonderful .. yeah go for it!!
  • Options
    Right, now where do I start! (This might become a bit obsessive, so bare with me...)
    Well, when we're in the same room, there's never a silence - we've always got something to say. And even when there is silence, it's never uncomfortable. It's not tense, or negative, it's always a positive, atmospheric silence...

He makes me feel really sexy and wanted. Like in those forward emails you get, he'd answer questions with cute and sexy replies: eg/

36. Am I Attractive? i said u were hot what more do u want lol
    42.a Do u think I'll get married?: yep
    42.b If u do..who do u think? oh it'll be me alright
    22. Would u like to kiss me?: yeah, and i better do soon because it'd just be a waste to not do so lol.
    101. Do u wish we were closer?: so i can feel ur breath on my face ;)

He's so lovely to cuddle... and he smells gorgeous, everytime. Like the first time we ever hugged, I could smell his lynx for hours afterwards... makes me warm and fuzzy inside :)

He pinches me bum... then looks at me with puppy dog eyes :flirt:

He is brilliant at giving advice. If I ever have a problem, he's the first person I go to... I can also talk to him about anything and it wouldn't change his opinion of me. I don't know anyone else like that, who doesn't judge me by the things I say and do.

He owns a hairdryer. I just think he's so cute! for a guy to own a hairdryer hehe...:blush:

I could go on for hours and hours... But I won't bore you all...

I'll leave you with that x
  • Options
    Right, now where do I start! (This might become a bit obsessive, so bare with me...)
    Well, when we're in the same room, there's never a silence - we've always got something to say. And even when there is silence, it's never uncomfortable. It's not tense, or negative, it's always a positive, atmospheric silence...

He makes me feel really sexy and wanted. Like in those forward emails you get, he'd answer questions with cute and sexy replies: eg/

22. Would u like to kiss me?: yeah, and i better do soon because it'd just be a waste to not do so lol.

so why the hell is he not your boyf?
    He's so lovely to cuddle... and he smells gorgeous, everytime. Like the first time we ever hugged, I could smell his lynx for hours afterwards... makes me warm and fuzzy inside :)

He is brilliant at giving advice. If I ever have a problem, he's the first person I go to... I can also talk to him about anything and it wouldn't change his opinion of me. I don't know anyone else like that, who doesn't judge me by the things I say and do.

He owns a hairdryer. I just think he's so cute! for a guy to own a hairdryer hehe...:blush:

so why the hell is he not your boyf?
  • Options

You're starting to make the rest of us guys feel inadequite :)
    Well, me atleast :p
  • Options
    you.......