Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Does anybody know...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Was inspired by kokane's message, (and not wanting to hijack his thread) i thought id start my own, im heading off to corfu in the summer ~ not wanting to smuggle any drugs in, i was wondering if anybody had been out there and how easy is it to get drugs (im assuming pills would be quite easy in kavos maybe?) ... what is the legal situation out there? does anybody know? or could anybody point me in the direction of a website which would show me the legal situation..

any info would be appreciated :)

Comments

• Options
    hey minx,

Im beginning to sound like a right know-it-all! hope you dont think that!!

I went to kavos 2 years back and faliraki last year.
    They're almost identical places.

you will NOT find any drugs there. None whatsoever.
    I tried my hardest to get a bit of weed, but you will find absolutely nothing.
    Apparently the drug laws are so strict, even if you get caught with a joint worth your thrown in the nick, so people dont take the chance.

Kavos is an absolute loony-bin. It is based around getting absolutely fucked. By 11pm i challenge you to find a single person sober, it is the meatmarket of all meatmarkets. Within 2 hours of being there I got laid, and ended up shagging a girl down this alleyway, when we were finished i got up and there were another 4 couples at it in the alley, round bins etc, it was hilarious.

Its a break from all drugs apart from alcohol. Solid drinking. Try the headfucker, its a pint of white spirits topped up with lemonade, we had one every night before we went out and it knocks you for 6.

Youll have a great time. Just dont waste your time looking for pills/weed etc, you wont find it...

Cheers
  • Options
    Cheers mate.. damn it!

I dont drink~was hoping id be able to find something out there!!

Well, its two weeks off drugs, i guess thats a good thing, not looking forward to going so much anymore now though..

Might have to start drinking for a few weeks i think.

thanks for that anyway! :)
  • Options
    Sounds grim to me, good luck.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Sounds grim to me, good luck.

:yes:

:rolleyes: whats wrong with bloody amsterdam?! :rolleyes:

Should have said 'NO' to Corfu..
  • Options
    I certainly don't think you're a know-it-all RobS :p
    Went to Kavos last summer and my mate bought an 1/8 of weed every day we were there. Was a bit shit stuff but was nice to have a joint after a night out. It was a bit expensive, think we paid equivalent of £20 for it which if in England would be shit for the quality of the stuff, but it was a smoke. Don't know whether to write where we got it from?
    Also had some pills one night we were there, one of the lasses I was with got them of this bloke in a bar. She didn't go looking for them, she just came up to me and asked if I fancied some and I said yes and this guy gave her some. They were expensive aswell, think they worked out at about £10 each. They were alright pills.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    :yes:

:rolleyes: whats wrong with bloody amsterdam?! :rolleyes:

Should have said 'NO' to Corfu..
    Hopefully going to Amsterdam with my mate in a couple of weeks :D . Its my 21st birthday and my mum and dad said they'll pay for me to go for a couple of days. Nice big biftas and window shopping *shhhhh* here I come.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss
    Hopefully going to Amsterdam with my mate in a couple of weeks :D . Its my 21st birthday and my mum and dad said they'll pay for me to go for a couple of days. Nice big biftas and window shopping *shhhhh* here I come.

have fun mate!! :D

Well... at least theres *some* hope of finding some smoke, £10 pill though is shocking!
  • Options
    You should go to sydney, I paid about £13 for some there. Fucking expencive place for drugs that is.
  • Options
    :shocking:

you hear that CRE?! .. when youre doing all your travelling paying a fortune for drugs think of me paying next to nothing ;)