Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pretty pain.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well, do you wear shoes, or a dress that digs into you, or a top/pair of trousers that irritate or leave you in a bit of minor agony, just for the vanity of it all?

When it comes to that for me, it's my stilettos..I only wear them on spesh occasions..

Comments

• Options
    Sometimes. Depends. If a spair of shoes hurt a bit, but look really nice and im only out for a short while its fine. Otherwise, i stick to my lovely shoes that are comfortable. :D
  • Options
    I have lots of shoes that are painful to wear, I have tops where the straps annoy me after a while, and strapless bras just irritate the hell out of me! Anything to look nice though :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Nope, comfort all the way for me I`m afraid!

I virtually live in jeans, t shirts and trainers. I don`t own a pair of stilettos.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    I know I shouldn't reply to this

Why not?

Don`t worry James, I feel like an imposter in this forum too!
  • Options
    Ye i have lots of shoes that dig in specially when youve been out all day in them an then you get minging blisters, one time i even bought my trainers a size to small to make my feet look smaller.lol. and i hate strapless bras aswell i swear they dont do anything for me they dont giv me no support at all ant ehy jus annoy me and fall down.Grrr
  • Options
    well, my pixie shoes have gave me two buggers of blisters, and jings, it's gonna be fun this avvo when I wear my work shoes. *le sigh*
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    well, my pixie shoes have gave me two buggers of blisters, and jings

Next time my dear, listen to me and *Lisa* ;):p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    Next time my dear, listen to me and *Lisa* ;):p

I don't care! They're still pretty!!

:p
  • Options
    That shirt i was wearing last night kinda hurt, but only when I picked something up :eek:

Usually with trainers, I try and pick the right size, so they don't actually tend to hurt :p
  • Options
    Shaddup.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    I pretty much live in trainers, get through so many pairs! I hate trying to walk in high shoes, just look an idiot! So save them for special occassions. Its not worth killing my feet!