Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hooking up with older girls

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
There is this one girl 9th grade that is really hot, and not into the whole drugs and sex thing. im only in the 7th grade. any tips?? O and i play in a band, would that help?

thanks

Comments

• Options
    Be yourself be forward towards her and be up front with her.
  • Options
    thats only 2 years?? soz, bein from uk i have no idea how old you guys are, but 2 years is nothin in the grand scheme of things-- just b cool and it'll work if its gonna!
  • Options
    Originally posted by punkrawkkid:
    <STRONG>There is this one girl 9th grade that is really hot, and not into the whole drugs and sex thing. im only in the 7th grade. any tips?? O and i play in a band, would that help? </STRONG>

Does it matter that she isn't into the whole 'drugs and sex thing'? She shouldn't be, and neither should you.

She is older than you and as women mature faster than men you probably have very little chance with her.

Playing in a band will not impress her because everyone is in bands these days! Now, if your band are good, and she likes your music and comes to your shows (I presume you do shows!) and so on, then I still don't think you've got any chance!

Sorry, but at her age she is looking at older guys, not younger. Plus, aren't you too young for relationships?!