Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Feeling Bad

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sorry to have my little attention thing here but I just need a little support ok not feeling too hot or anything...
«1

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *hugs*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    helloooo :wave:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Here's a big cuddle for you... *huuuugg* cheer up! :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *hugs* what's up? :(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Feeling Bad
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    Sorry to have my little attention thing here but I just need a little support ok not feeling too hot or anything...
    i'm in your town a week on wednesday on a pub crawl. come into town then and say hello to me.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Lil Laura
    *hugs* what's up? :(


    Met a guy today didn't fancy him told him via text message now he shouts at me says i used him led him on but i must have done something wrong to feel like this don't usually get like this anymore must have done something really really bad maybe he wants to get me back for using him or whatever we never did anything nothing but talk but still must have used him to feel so bad, must have done something wrong sorry my brains pooring out can't help but type badly my brain ain't working well
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Chaos a problem shared is a problem halved.....it goes something like that anyhow :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    Met a guy today didn't fancy him told him via text message now he shouts at me says i used him led him on


    If you led him on you wouldnt be telling him you didnt fancy him. Get over him, you did nowt wrong, apart from be honest right from the start.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    In my thoughts and in my prayers......... says:
    thanx for meeting me anyways sorry u didnt like me i think i could have been so good for u but hey been hurt b4 and will be again no doubt i think i have hurt me written on my forhead anyways not ur problem night x


    STOP SAYING THINGS LIKE THIS PLEAS I CANT TAKE IT :(


    ok sorry to everyone, I'm really sorry, I'm being a fucking idiot, sorry just....grrrr I've gone and done it again haven't I...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah, Becky's right, you've done nothing wrong. He's probably just angry because he can't have you. He'll get over it once he's calmed down *more hugs*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    chaos ...stop blaming yourself. if you did do something wrong it obviously wasn't intenional. i'd guess this guy read the situation wrong...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac

    ok sorry to everyone, I'm really sorry, I'm being a fucking idiot, sorry just....grrrr I've gone and done it again haven't I...

    aaawwww shurrup and give us all a smile :D

    tis easy you know, I just done it :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Feeling Bad
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i'm in your town a week on wednesday on a pub crawl. come into town then and say hello to me.

    i really wanna get drunk like right now and stuff what pubs you going to i'm always in the horse and jockey but i can't get served for alcohol cos of my sister working there but you could meet us say hello that'd be ace i need something good to happen.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    aaawwww shurrup and give us all a smile :D

    tis easy you know, I just done it :)


    you just made me smile for a second. Bitch ;)


    But he did that to me all day making me smile and shit and then all this happens, ok let's not linger must think happy thoughts yay i got some fags i think i'll smoke myself until i'm like bacon or something.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    you just made me smile for a second. Bitch ;)

    See I told you it was easy :thumb:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    mr. roll i need to get stoned never been stoned just wanna try it once pass me the wacky backy :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Feeling Bad
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    i really wanna get drunk like right now and stuff what pubs you going to i'm always in the horse and jockey but i can't get served for alcohol cos of my sister working there but you could meet us say hello that'd be ace i need something good to happen.
    if i could have a pint with you tonight mate i would.
    the horse and jocky is on the agenda. there will be about 20 of us ...bit of a piss up with the guy my youngest daughter is marrying on the 11th july. most of them i've never even met before ...it's more duty than pleasure.
    they won't know anything about you mate or who you are ...look for a 6ft two bald guy with a very deep voice. please do say hello it will be realy nice. probably get all of ten minutes to have a natter then have to continue on with the crowd.
    be realy nice to say hello. if your not there i will say to any member of female staff that is behind the bar ...give my regards to chaos ...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    tch promises promises anyway i really need to et drunk stoned smoke myself to death whatever i can do to take my mind off it.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Do that then.....go out and get drunk/stoned...im sure you can get some alcohol somewhere or cannabis or any other drug you want...anywhere?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Feeling Bad
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    if i could have a pint with you tonight mate i would.
    the horse and jocky is on the agenda. there will be about 20 of us ...bit of a piss up with the guy my youngest daughter is marrying on the 11th july. most of them i've never even met before ...it's more duty than pleasure.
    they won't know anything about you mate or who you are ...look for a 6ft two bald guy with a very deep voice. please do say hello it will be realy nice. probably get all of ten minutes to have a natter then have to continue on with the crowd.
    be realy nice to say hello. if your not there i will say to any member of female staff that is behind the bar ...give my regards to chaos ...


    ask for sel and if shes there she can point me out or something i'm usually the young guy on the right you can't miss me i look about 12 compared to everyone else you sound scary really tall and everything you don't sound like a stoner ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Feeling Bad
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    [you sound scary really tall and everything you don't sound like a stoner ;)

    he sounds a gentle giant doesent he :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Do that then.....go out and get drunk/stoned...im sure you can get some alcohol somewhere or cannabis or any other drug you want...anywhere?


    i'm in wrexham if you know the right people anything is possible good job i don't though cos i'd end up in hospital nearly been there twice off drinking too much.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    i'm in wrexham if you know the right people anything is possible good job i don't though cos i'd end up in hospital nearly been there twice off drinking too much.

    suppose thats true, maybe you haven't got the contacts for your own good..dont drink or take drugs to get rid of a problem though, thats where a problem begins.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Shogun
    suppose thats true, maybe you haven't got the contacts for your own good..dont drink or take drugs to get rid of a problem though, thats where a problem begins.


    drink is good was pissed last night and the night before first time i've got pissed to nights in a row was ace shame today has been shit, anyway drugs? fuck drugs only drug i want is to try weed, i wanna get stoned to try fuck other drugs i hate them won't take em if offered.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    drink is good was pissed last night and the night before first time i've got pissed to nights in a row was ace shame today has been shit, anyway drugs? fuck drugs only drug i want is to try weed, i wanna get stoned to try fuck other drugs i hate them won't take em if offered.

    Nothing wrong with getting pissed 2 nights in a row since it was a saturday and sunday night...but if you started getting pissed everyday to get away from your problems in the world you will develop a problem.

    Weed- if you started smoking this i bet you would feel much better about your life, try smoking it with friends and have a good laugh.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Feeling Bad
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    he sounds a gentle giant doesent he :)


    Tall people scare me....:nervous:

    but I suppose he does in a surreal stoner way. Stoners don't hurt.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    argh, you ARE being a fucking idiot

    why do i say this? am i being Black-Hole-nastypants-sun?

    No.

    Because whoever the guy is, he's a ****. With those txts HE is using YOU

    hes obviously trying to make you feel like shit, and he's obviously succeeding. Youve done nowt wrong. Nowt at all. In fact, [cliche]you did the right thing [/cliche]

    Dont let him get to you he's a dickhead.




    i mean uh... um.... "stop attention-seeking you gay poofter homofag, yeah.. im hard and cynical" *puffs shoulders*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You? Telling me I did the right thing? I'm not worthy!!! :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    Me? Pushing my luck? I'm not worthy!!! :rolleyes: :p
Sign In or Register to comment.