Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Your favourite sweeties?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I like all the old herbal hard sweets, like Winter Comforts or those yellow herbal tablets in that clear bag. Also in to coconut mushrooms *drools*
  • Options
    dippin dots :D:D :hyper::hyper:

ok... so their not you 'sweeties' but they are damn good and i just wanted to put them :p
  • Options
    teddy bears win everytime :)
  • Options
    I think skittles win it for me!Sour or normal it depends on what kind of mood im in!I also love coke bottles!
  • Options
    Those haribo fried eggs, or milk bottles. Mmm :yum: Or those bananay things you get in pick 'n' mixes. Smarties are also good. Galaxy ripples, galaxy caramels..they aren't really sweeties but they're also good. As is all chocolate really..but galaxy is the best. Although dairy milk is good too, especially the new one with crunchie bits in :yum: and those strawberry creme things you get in boxes of chocolates, they're lovely..as are caramelly things...

Anyway, back to sweets. I also like pear drops and cola cubes. Mmmm, sugary goodness :yum:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lil Laura

Anyway, back to sweets. I also like pear drops and cola cubes. Mmmm, sugary goodness :yum:

:yum: :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by TempleOfDreams
    OMG, Curly Wurly's kick ass :P
    :yes: Jelly tots, haribo, midget gems, poppets, all sweeties! :yum: