Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

dog hair!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i cant believeeeeeeeeee it my dogs just decided to start malting and i have to hoover 4times a day and ive been brushing it everyday and filling a carrier bag with hair!shes ashort haired dog i cant believe theres so much hair,surely this cant be possible!

Comments

• Options
    It is possible because you got the hair to prove it :D

Thats the one thing id hate about having a dog, its the hairs all over. Id hate it when going out on a night, wearing black trousers and them being covered in hair.
  • Options
    It sucks :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    It is possible because you got the hair to prove it :D

Thats the one thing id hate about having a dog, its the hairs all over. Id hate it when going out on a night, wearing black trousers and them being covered in hair.

nah when were getting ready we either get ready on the opposite side of the house or none of the dogs are allowed inside at all,they love it thou cause we just let them run round the grounds which is something my parents dont usually do:D
  • Options
    I know that feeling! My dog sleeps under my bed but she is constantly moulting. My floor is supposed to be like a cream colour but under the bed and when I haven't vacuumed in ages it is black! Ah well, she's so cute you gotta love her! And the worst thing about dogs is when my uncle's dogs (he has great danes - so cute!) slobber all over you when you wear black, it looks horrible lol!
  • Options
    Originally posted by *x*socksgirl*x*
    I know that feeling! My dog sleeps under my bed but she is constantly moulting. My floor is supposed to be like a cream colour but under the bed and when I haven't vacuumed in ages it is black! Ah well, she's so cute you gotta love her! And the worst thing about dogs is when my uncle's dogs (he has great danes - so cute!) slobber all over you when you wear black, it looks horrible lol!

looks like cum doesnt it!ive got a great dane and its bluddy gross when she shakes her head and slobbery flys around