Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fingerin...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, for some reason at the mo i dont like it when my bf fingers me, but i do when he goes down on me. Its not that he does it wrong or anything coz i enjoyed it before and nothings changed, Does anyone else go through stages like this or is it just me being weird?

xxx

Comments

• Options
    everyone goes thru a stage of not likin things. for about 2 weeks i went off girls totally coz they really irritated me! lol(btw i didnt turn fay in those 2 weeks :lol: )
  • Options
    No your not wierd, just going through a change, u'll come back to yourself in a while;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Seven_VII
    everyone goes thru a stage of not likin things. for about 2 weeks i went off girls totally coz they really irritated me! lol(btw i didnt turn fay in those 2 weeks :lol: )

yeah but did your turn fag. :lol:
  • Options
    Maybe he cut or hurt something up there with his fingers and everytime he fingers you it just stops it from healing!

Whereas a tongue wouldn't go that far

Just a suggestion, perhaps lay off fingering for a few days/week and then try again and see if the same problem/feeling is there.
  • Options
    good advice, coz once i made one of my exs bleed coz i fingered her, my nail scraped the inside of her, and she sed it was sore when i fingered her and then she realised!:lol:
  • Options
    good advice, coz once i made one of my exs bleed coz i fingered her, my nail scraped the inside of her, and she sed it was sore when i fingered her and then she realised!:lol:

bet you just thought *shit, its that time o teh month and she didnt tell me* :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lazybstard
    bet you just thought *shit, its that time o teh month and she didnt tell me* :lol:

lol, i didnt know what to think! :lol:
  • Options
    lol, i didnt know what to think! :lol:

i bet you were shiting your kacks any way :lol::lol:
  • Options
    its that long ago i cant remember! :lol: prob was!:lol:
  • Options

cut your nails then! that must have been so painful!!
  • Options
    lol, my nails arent long at all. she never sed if it hurt r not, ah well!:lol:
  • Options
    :yeees:

:\