Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Funny story I just read ...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just read through some of the funny stories on FHM's website :D

One was from a chap who said then when he was younger, while playing in the park or somewhere, he needed a piss.

So he goes to the toilets and there are a number of cubicles.

The first cubicle had a big queue but all the others were unused.

Because he was dying to go, he didnt bother to ask why the others were all queuing until after he came out.

One of the lads in the queue said there was a girl sitting on the bog giving blow jobs.

Naturally this lad decided to join the queue.

Eventually he got to the front, he opened the door and there sitting on the bog was .......

his younger sister !

LOL ! - I don't know what would be worse, seeing your sister or getting to the front and then NOT getting a blowjob !

:lol:

Comments

• Options
    id say that ur sister knowin u queued up for blowjob would be worse!:lol:
  • Options
    :lol: she would feel embrassed as well...:lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    :lol: she would feel embrassed as well...:lol:

i do suspect that!:lol:
  • Options
    fuck that would not be good :lol:
  • Options
    thats bound to be bullshit
  • Options
    I bet its true, shit does happen... lol though
  • Options
    lol id b gutted if that was my sister, probs go on a killing rampage on all the men there :mad: :mad:
  • Options
    haha these fings do happen some guy in college told us of his mate goin to a party and hearing all these guys were queing up to bang a girl in the arse as she was bent over bed,unable to see her face,he done it(he didnt say if he was drunk or not but i assume so),and then she turned her head as he spoke to his mate when leaving and it was his little 14 yr old sis

: EWWWWWWWW

why do you never believe people who tell you stories of their 'mates' and in case you ask me, i have no little sisters!
  • Options
    Originally posted by LonDoNErcHriS85
    haha these fings do happen some guy in college told us of his mate goin to a party and hearing all these guys were queing up to bang a girl in the arse as she was bent over bed,unable to see her face,he done it(he didnt say if he was drunk or not but i assume so),and then she turned her head as he spoke to his mate when leaving and it was his little 14 yr old sis

: EWWWWWWWW

why do you never believe people who tell you stories of their 'mates' and in case you ask me, i have no little sisters!

thats been on teh FHM rounds as well, tis a famous joke that
  • Options
    imagine that really happend to anyone though, what would you do? would you tell anyone? that would be seriously fucked up, both parties would be in fear and embrassment.