Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Up Front Men

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Girls - How would you react to men that are VERY up front?

I.e. ASSUMING you secretly had a thing for your boss (whether it be looks, money, power or dirty factor), and one day he took you into his office and just blatantly said "Look I know you fucking want it - Suck my cock". How would you react? Would it depend on your relationship situation?

Apply the same situation to a man you bump into at the pub alot or the bloke next door as well. Or maybe even a male work colleague other than your boss or the taxi driver that always gets you from the club?

Just interested in your minds. If it seems a one sided question (everyone always picks me up on that) then lads feel free to comment on how you would react with up front girls depending on your circumstances.

Thanke!

Comments

• Options
    I would be put right off and disappointed. But that's me. It says to me they just want me for sex.
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    I would be put right off and disappointed. But that's me. It says to me they just want me for sex.

Same here. Even if I really wanted to shag them it would put me off. I prefer blokes to be a little bit more subtle than that.
  • Options
    hmmmm if we blantantly fancied each other but hadn't really done anything about it and then he came out with something like that I would be a bit shocked but quite impressed with it...

...i dunno, i guess i just like upfront men
  • Options
    If I just wanted sex id say....bollox go down on me first and then I will....If I really liked him id tell him not to flatter himself and then walk off. Id still flirt with him a little but id tease more and hed never get me unless he proved he really did like me and not just for sex :D
  • Options
    I can't stand it when blokes are like that i have to admit. It puts me right off completely. Can't say why but it always has done.
  • Options
    do u mean up front as comin out and askin for it, r fellas who r very confident in themselves???
  • Options
    If I liked him it would still be a turn off I think and if I didn't like him he would probably get a slap. (Ok thats a lie, I'd probably just blush and run away!) I'm an old fashioned girl who likes to be treated very nicely and with respect. Even if I did just want sex for sex sake, I would want a more subtle approach to be taken!
  • Options
    I like the idea of having an upfront woman coming on to me. The idea of the woman being slightly the dominant one and making the move appeals to me, but I would be careful to check they had a boyfriend and if they did I would tell them what they can go and do (i.e. fuck themselves) in no uncertain terms!
  • Options
    even if i liked him first, id be soooo put off and embarrassed if a boss did that to me, Id probably leave my job, and would consider getting him done for it.
    If it was in an everyday situation, then id just be put off by it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by will haycock
    I like the idea of having an upfront woman coming on to me.

me too, but its just happenned to me: got an upfront girl, kinda fun and different