Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Another Pill Question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok im absloutely(sp? i don't care) freaking right now. i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend last night then clever me forgot to take my pil and its been more than 12 hours when i remember considering i slept for longer than that!!! i was wondering what the helll i am meant to do now!!! i need some help quick people!! im going crazy here!!! please help me :( :crying: :nervous:

Comments

• Options
    Take it anyway but go and get the morning after pill just to be on the safe side. You can get it in Boots or Tescos or any supermarket with a chemist.
  • Options
    ok thanx. how much will it cost? do you have any ideas???
  • Options
    I think it's about 20 quid. If you go to Boots then the chemist will ask you a few questions, but only medical ones to make sure it's ok for you to take it, nothing personal or scary ;)
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
  • Options
    24 squid! in fact.

Edited to add: Aha! *notices the above link*.
  • Options
    u have 2 be over 16 to get it in boots r sainsbury's i beleive.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Seven_VII
    u have 2 be over 16 to get it in boots r sainsbury's i beleive.

thats pretty stupid considering the number of under 16's having sex these days!
  • Options
    its ok im going the clinic with my boyfriend tomorrow cause i can get it for free from there and hes being great about it so were sticking together. if not then it looks like im gonna have to find £24. any offers?!?! hee hee. Thanx for all your help you guys you just confirmed what i thought anyways. (p.s. don't worry i am over 16 lol. but i agree with blonde batman here, the number of under 16 having sex us unbelievable, they really should change that rule. its stupid if you ask me. Thanx again guys :) :wave: :yes:
  • Options
    Good luck girlie :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    thats pretty stupid considering the number of under 16's having sex these days!

lol, good point, that law shud be reviewed!:lol: