Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Why is it...

...the best looking blokes are gay? :(

Sods law.

Hmm must think of another question :chin:

Does anyone else cringe when gay men and/or transexuals go really over the top as women? Like they wear too much make up, throw their hands about all the time and talk like a mouse on helium? It looks so false. When they say they want to be women, why dont they just be women? Instead of characters.

I know thats the minority but i was watching some chat show earlier and they were talking about it :D
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :yes: sometimes you feel really embarassed for them, there that bad!!

And yep, most of the fit looking blokes are gay :(
  • Options
    i'm happy if people are happy with themselves, though i do feel sorry for the people that feel uncomfortable and have to over do an 'act' to feel good about themselves

yes i am aware that it doesn't make much sense but i can't express what i'm thinking so ner :p

i don't find that the good looking guys around here are gay!
    The guys are always complaining that all the good looking chicks are gay! which is a good thing i think!:p
  • Options
    Oddly enough I've been asked if I was gay by a couple of girls on nights out over the last few weeks (in a nice way though). :confused:

Think I'll take it at a compliment now :D
  • Options
    When I'm on a night out, the amount of people who think I'm gay is fecking mental :eek:

Probably because I'm *gorgeous* :p

I'm not like them things you described, I talk normal and I don't wear fecking make up or go OTT. It's really hard to describe, maybe part of it's to do with not putting on a macho image or something. Or maybe it's just something about me.

I know what you mean though, the whole OTT campness fucks me off. Although if they're happy as they are then fine I suppose :)
  • Options
    Bri - I'm told it's to do with dress sense, looks and not acting like an arse ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by AndyW
    Bri - I'm told it's to do with dress sense, looks and not acting like an arse ;)

In that case..:thumb:

Thinking about it, why do some gay men feel the need to dress up as drag queens and the like?
  • Options
    Well I'm Gay and I have a real thing about over the top campness. The way i see it is that gay men are into other men, yeah? so why would you be attracted to another man who acts like a girl and dresses up.

I wouldn't say I'm recognisably Gay, apart from the good looking gorgeous part:p and I keep my sexuality to myself, I don't go parading it in everyones face.

Saying that, each to their own, am just describing my own personal preferences.
  • Options
    bri i dnt mean to sound rude but i did think you were gay....i could have just gotten you completly confused with an ex member......it was either briankitten or Oceansailor not sure which one tho.
  • Options
    Yeeeah i thought JonBoi was gay too. God im a good guesser :D