Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Rargh

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
FUCKING HELL why can't anything go right. I try and please one person it pisses someone else off, I try and please them I piss the original person off! I can't do anything right :(

This is just me ranting but hey any suggestions welcome - I know it's very vague but I don't want to go into detail.

Comments

• Options
    how meny people have told you this before?

do what you want! dont worry about keeping people happy so long as you are happy!
  • Options
    I know (and actually maybe only 3 people have said that to me :p) but how do I do that when I don't know what I want, and the only thing I know that I want my friends don't approve of?????

Edited to say: RARGH I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO FUCKING DO!
  • Options
    then all i can say to you is make a decision...... give your friends an ultimatum(SP?) to like what you want of bugger off

or go with out and have your mates
  • Options
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I'm all confused and my head isnt working right bloody hell why me?! I will try and talk to her but it is an email that I gotta send because - and I hate to admit this - I am scared of her.
  • Options
    there you go.....thats most of the problem there you are scared of her
  • Options
    Originally posted by Samael
    there you go.....thats most of the problem there you are scared of her

Yeh I know and I have sent the email now, you can read it and tell me what you think. Tis kinda long though.