Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

i'd kick him out of bed...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
yeah the old adage 'i wouldn't kick him/her out of bed for farting' is all very well, but for what reason would you kick your partner out of bed???

the only reason i'd kick my guy out of bed is so I could fuck him on the floor!

Comments

• Options
    Well I would kick him out of bed for farting, disgusting boy! And if he got crumbs in the bed! :yes:
  • Options
    Re: i'd kick him out of bed...
    Originally posted by candy
    the only reason i'd kick my guy out of bed is so I could fuck him on the floor!

:lol:
  • Options
    Id kick him/her out of bed for picking his/her nose....

id bloody throw them out of bed actually...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    And if he got crumbs in the bed! :yes:

oooh my fella goes ballistic if i get crumbs on the bed, but its his fault, he should know u cant eat biscuits without getting crumbs~shouldnt give them to me!
  • Options
    i'd kick him out the bed if he wouldnt get up in the morning.
    he's done some pretty mean things tho.....farting...pushing me out the bed(he has a high bed).....grinding his teeth calling me someone else's name(he was sleep talking)
  • Options
    Stealing the duvet. Oh, he'd be right out. And has been :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    i'd kick him out the bed if he wouldnt get up in the morning.
    he's done some pretty mean things tho.....farting...pushing me out the bed(he has a high bed).....grinding his teeth calling me someone else's name(he was sleep talking)

OMG hed be out of the house for good if he was calling another girls name:eek:

Um no i dont kick my bf out for fartin or gettin crumbs in the bed doesnt bother me, um id kick him out if he dribbled on me in his sleep or somthing.
  • Options
    calling me by someone elses name, snoring like a freight train so much it keeps me awake.
  • Options
    with my ..ex ex ex ..that far back i know :P she set up a ladder to her window for me to come in at 11 at night and leave at 8 in the morning cause her mum hated me .....so it wasnt pushing me outta bed it was like ...BRENDAN GET DOWN THAT FUCKIN LADDER !!!!! and navigating a ladder when your sleeping is damn hard ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by urban
    with my ..ex ex ex ..that far back i know :P she set up a ladder to her window for me to come in at 11 at night and leave at 8 in the morning cause her mum hated me .....so it wasnt pushing me outta bed it was like ...BRENDAN GET DOWN THAT FUCKIN LADDER !!!!! and navigating a ladder when your sleeping is damn hard ...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    How come girls go mad if you drop crums in the bed? really dont understand it..

my girls not too bad, she dont like fartin etc but dont get kicked out for it, yet!
  • Options
    If we were playing around and she was being mean, I'd playfully push her out. I'd be the one to leave usually...