Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

????

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Lee17228
    Fine and dandy finish at 4 so lots of time to kick back and relax. U still at work u poor thing.
    yeah I work 2-10 mon-fri, its my choice, im a night bird! Cant get up in the mornings, I only do morning if I havent been to bed! Its all changing soooooon though, decided to go uni! *wonders if she will ever make it to class*
    cant wait to get outa here and murder and ice cold Stella :D
  • Options
    Oh thats cool i'm not a good riser in the morning too but finishing at 4 and 3:30 on a friday has its advantages, i don't drink much at all now.
  • Options
    Reds ???
    Red seal = draw or hash :D its a nice variety :D
  • Options
    I see i see . Used to smoke it but cut it out now just not sure what your getting at times. Nasty :(
  • Options
    I see i see . Used to smoke it but cut it out now just not sure what your getting at times. Nasty :(
    true...some of it smells like burning tyres :yuck:
  • Options
    Found bits of plastic at times. Glad to be rid of that skunk is the way to go and is very good with sex.
  • Options
    Found bits of plastic at times. Glad to be rid of that skunk is the way to go and is very good with sex.

ill agree on that one! Makes you way more sensitive to everything!! *sighs* can be mind blowing...
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    ill agree on that one! Makes you way more sensitive to everything!! *sighs* can be mind blowing...

i find that it takes a lot of stimulation to make me come but when i do the orgasm lasts for aaaaages :D