Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

bj's... how long till cumming?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey.

Question about guys (and although girls can answer too, I'm gonna ask it like it's directed at the guys), how long does it usually take you to finish when a girl's giving you a blow job? (when you're sober)

Comments

• Options
    Depends on alot of things like how long ago did they come last if they just come like 10 mins ago its gona take longer than if they havnt come for 2 days, also different people different times, also could be how horny they are.
  • Options
    If you last came like 30mins ago it'd take ages, but if it were a day or so it's deped only on how good the girl was at given them (some can be really crap!) but normally 10 mins or so.
  • Options
    depends - my bf takes anywhere between 5 and 20 mins - as bunny said above, there's a few factors that affect it.

also depends whether i *let* him cum or not :naughty::naughty: - it's much more fun if i make him wait ;)
  • Options
    Sumtimes you get teased, makes it better when you finally cum. And girls if your going to tease you gotta let him cum in your moth and swallow! Its only fair:cool:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Slids
    Sumtimes you get teased, makes it better when you finally cum. And girls if your going to tease you gotta let him cum in your moth and swallow! Its only fair:cool:

no!! :yuck:

when i tease, he cums more - i would gag!
  • Options
    like everyone else has said it depends. my bf generally dont take that long but if i've made him cum not long before (or he has made himself cum) then it takes longer.

there wasn't really much point in saying that cos everyone else has said the same thing. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by sfnu
    no!! :yuck:

when i tease, he cums more - i would gag!

Swallow half way through, your bf would love you (even more) for it:D
  • Options
    doesn't love me (yet) and if he based how much he loved me on how much cum i swallowed, i'd be outta there quicksharp!

plus - i dont want him to cum in my mouth until we've both been tested for STIs.
  • Options
    You'll have probably caught an STI from just giving the BJ, it doesn't matter if he cums in your mouth or not by that point?
  • Options
    i know it's a bit :s anyway, but the cum is the riskiest part i think. any excuse not to swallow :lol:
  • Options
    It is a lot to do with the surcumstancses(sp?). I mean if he hasnt cum in days then its gonna last longer. but if he came a few hours ago and hes really drunk it can last a really long time.
  • Options
    Originally posted by beerboy
    surcumstancses(sp?)
    Circumstances :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    Circumstances :)

Thanks dear :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by beerboy
    Thanks dear :D
    No probs, Love :p
  • Options
    Yep, I guess it varies, probably about the same times as mentioned above.
  • Options
    About 10-20 mins, but I prefer it if you dont go totally for the whole time, obviously unless you are outside having a quick fumble. I prefer it when you have a bit of a blow job inbetween hand job and you giving her oral, and then finishing off with blowjob so you come in her mouth, and you HAVE to swallow, makes a guy like you so much more in the bedroom!
  • Options
    My man has never come from a blowjob in the 5 months I've been with him. He has actually only come from a blow job twice in his life...once about 5 yrs ago, and once last year. He says that I do everything great and there isn't any way to make him come with a bj, but I'm convinced there is.

I'm curious, anyone else out there that can't come from a bj and maybe have a suggestion for me that you think would work? I've tried everything I can possibly think of. I don't get much help from him, anytime I ask 'what do you want me to do' or 'what should i do to make it better' he just says 'you're doing fine'.
  • Options
    Suck a little bit harder, but no teeth! use your tongue a lot more, darting around bit on bottom of bell-end where foreskin joins penis. Also try humming whilst you give te bj, vibrations are amazing! Also dont just suck, stop occasionally and give him some good wanking, and look straight into his eyes at all times - I find that seriously horny!
  • Options
    About 10-15 mins depending on the situation.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kerrileigh
    My man has never come from a blowjob in the 5 months I've been with him. He has actually only come from a blow job twice in his life...once about 5 yrs ago, and once last year. He says that I do everything great and there isn't any way to make him come with a bj, but I'm convinced there is.

I'm curious, anyone else out there that can't come from a bj and maybe have a suggestion for me that you think would work? I've tried everything I can possibly think of. I don't get much help from him, anytime I ask 'what do you want me to do' or 'what should i do to make it better' he just says 'you're doing fine'.

Maybe ask him what the other two girls did when he DID come from a bj? Maybe they both did this one small thing...
  • Options
    Well since I have never been giving a blowjob, I can't help...however my friend and I talk about his sex life alot (I'm his Guru!) and he was saying how one night his girlfriend was giving him head all through that movie "8 Legged Freaks." He didn't come until near the end, and he had it standing up, sitting down, kneeling, laying, laying on his side...bastard! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Xila
    Well since I have never been giving a blowjob, I can't help...however my friend and I talk about his sex life alot (I'm his Guru!) and he was saying how one night his girlfriend was giving him head all through that movie "8 Legged Freaks." He didn't come until near the end, and he had it standing up, sitting down, kneeling, laying, laying on his side...bastard! :rolleyes:
    Brave girl. I could never turn my back to the TV in a scary movie about enormous spiders. Oh, or maybe that's why she was doing it....
  • Options

I rarely cum from a blowjob. In the 18 months a recent ex and I were together, and despite her being excellent at them, and loving doing it, and having a pierced tongue (which added to the sensation), I only came once. I don't know why I don't seem to cum from a BJ. Maybe I just haven't met the girl who knows a trick that nobody else knows, or maybe (as I suspect) it's just me, and I must get something from vaginal and anal sex that I just don't get from oral.

It wasn't until last year, with another ex, that I finally recieved a superb hand job. I'd cum from them before, but not often.

So you, and especially your boyfriend, certainly aren't alone in this.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Usually about 15-20 minutes it depends how horny i am at the time. I love blowjobs but not as much as sex.
  • Options

im exactly the same, i've only come fron a handjob a few times and never from a blowjob, which is a shame because my girl is really excellent at both. i kinda get the feeling im going to but it just wont happen :( its really hard for me to say what she has to do because shes doing just fine... its gotta be some kind of psychological hang up but i've never been so relaxed and comfortable with such an open relationship and i still cant :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    So you, and especially your boyfriend, certainly aren't alone in this.

Could it be because you are trying to hard? Your mind is taking over trying to make you cum, but the more you try you cant?

Probably nowhere near like but its the only thing I can think of :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Could it be because you are trying to hard? Your mind is taking over trying to make you cum, but the more you try you cant?

Probably nowhere near like but its the only thing I can think of :)
    Hmmm, well, I certianly don't try to not think about sex, or what's happening during a BJ. I'm thinking about what's happening, and reveling in the sensations. Maybe you're right, maybe I'm trying too hard? :confused: Maybe I should think of something else instead, such as nuns? :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Hmmm, well, I certianly don't try to not think about sex, or what's happening during a BJ. I'm thinking about what's happening, and reveling in the sensations. Maybe you're right, maybe I'm trying too hard? :confused: Maybe I should think of something else instead, such as nuns? :D

Mr_Wobble ;)

More of a subconcious feeling? Obviously your laying back and thinking of England but deeper down in your head something is saying " I hope I cum".
    Does that make sense LOL

Maybe you should be thinking *Norty Nun* :p
  • Options
    i dotn cum off either handjobs or blowjobs i dont know why.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Slids

Always do. :p

Although I teased him that much the other day he opted for sex as the easier route hehehehehe!