Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Holiday sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A levels nearly finished n off to ibezia early next month.

So is it true that theres lots of babes looking to hook up for a shag?

How many partners u had on holiday?

Whats the best way of meeting the right sort of girl/guy.....best locations chat up lines etc.

Comments

• Options
    ibiza!! :mad:
  • Options
    Re: Holiday sex
    Originally posted by mrshaun
    Whats the best way of meeting the right sort of girl/guy.....

What are you exactly looking for ?

Do you swing both ways then ?

If you do, then from what I've heard, you can get plenty of either there, what ever your sexual orientation. Just be careful !

Never been there though.;)
  • Options
    holiday sex

str8 mate

........just thought some horny babes might like to respond.
  • Options
    my brother has been to ibiza clubbing and he said its dead easy to pull there.
  • Options
    I have never been one for Ibiza and now I know why lol
  • Options
    indeed. not sure if id want to be with the kind of calibre of girl whos primary holiday interest was having as many partners as possible. another reason for my not wanting to go to ibiza is that god awful house music they play there :P
  • Options
    i watch those crap sky one shows and think to myself what shit holidays they look to be, whats the point on going to pull shitloads of girls. it doesnt bother me in the slightest, i wouldnt go to a hole like there anyway.
  • Options
    Re: Holiday sex
    Originally posted by mrshaun
    A levels nearly finished n off to ibezia early next month.

Ibezia? Isn't that Spain's national Airway? Besides, holiday to me doesn't really equal staying in some shitty hotel until 6 o'clock, missing all the sun and stuff, then going to clubs that cost about £40 to get in until about 6a.m. then carrying on the cycle for a whole week/fortnight My idea of aholiday is chilling out on beach or around the pool with a beer, maybe going out for one or two nights to nightclubs. Don't fancy spending all my savings on just getting wasted every single night, could do that at home!

As for pulling birds, I'd reckon it's about the same as when your at home, they are virtually all English over there anyway! So if you can't pull here and have to go to Ibiza to do it, then you probarbly won't be able to do it over there either.
  • Options
    its easy to pull anywhere! i pulled 18 last year, didnt fuck all em, but got very close to, and that was just in the club!:lol:
  • Options
    *cough* loves em self *cough*
  • Options
    i am going to ibiza in august, ibiza is not all beerboys getting soo pissed and spewing everywhere, that mainly stays in the west end, the more cosmopolitan classy part is Ibiza town, ibiza town is for the more mature, clubbers. if you just want sex, you will be best suited in the "looked down on" Westend (San antonio etc.)

personally i like the west end and ibiza town, if your low on money the west end is the place to be.

programmes such as club reps, ibiza uncovered etc. give a very bad image of ibiza and really put most people off from going, they only show a tiny part of the island and only film at night at the westend, everyone spewing etc yuk.
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
  • Options
    dear oh dear, its people like on this website that have never been to ibiza who give it such a bad name.

Ive been to ibiza 5 times, im 22, and went for the first time at 17 and its the best holiday of your life, trust me.

Its people like David_grohl who sum it up basically..
    "i watch those crap sky one shows and think to myself what shit holidays they look to be, whats the point on going to pull shitloads of girls. it doesnt bother me in the slightest, i wouldnt go to a hole like there anyway"

You fucking nob, have you ever been there?! How can you POSSIBLY judge what a place is like after watching a show on sky one, are you really, really that clueless!!? you make me laugh mate

Anyway, back to the point, compared to places like faliraki, kavos etc, you wont do too well, ibiza is not the 'shagging' holiday people seem to think it is, for sure, you get birds in the west end putting out, and its easier to get laid cos your on holiday, but if you're expecting to come back having nailed like 10 girls your going to be disappointed.

If you wanna get laid, go to kavos
    ibiza is alot more about just having a great time, there are the best clubs in the world and they are truly amazing, some of the nights out youll have will be the best of your life, and then theres the beaches etc in the day, some really beutiful places...
    You'll find alot of the women there are not the groups of 18 year olds you get on the greek islands, becase (A) they beleive all this rubbish about ibiza being a place were tarts go and think its too club orientated, and (B) club entry can be expensive

The truth is, ibiza is alot cheaper to go out than anywhere else.
    Fair enough the clubs are expensive, but they're worth every penny, best nights youll ever had
    But if you wanna just hit the bars in the west end / ibiza town, its alot cheaper than ALL of the other resorts, simply because there are alot more bars than anywhere else, and they dont rip u off for £5 a drink in a bar...

Anyway, thats my rant, mrshaun, you WILL have an absolutely amazing time, and when you do, come back here and educate the clueless twats who've never been, and it looks like they never will. Trust me if you dont go at least once to ibiza you're missing out.

Do it, youll love it
  • Options
    Originally posted by RobS

You fucking nob, have you ever been there?! How can you POSSIBLY judge what a place is like after watching a show on sky one, are you really, really that clueless!!? you make me laugh mate

Thats a nice way to respond to someone I must say!! Have you thought perhaps that type of holiday location might not be to everyones taste?? Not everyone may be into the kind of experience Ibiza has to offer. I am sure that the holiday programmes exaggerate what goes on in Ibiza, although at the same time, there may be an element of truth in it. And not all areas of the island are obviously the same. saying that Rob, just because you like it, doesn't mean everyone else will.

I had a good time in Ibiza. Amazing actually. Although give me a holiday location like Amsterdam, Berlin or Prague anyday!!!
  • Options
    dear oh dear, its people like on this website that have never been to ibiza who give it such a bad name.

Ive been to ibiza 5 times, im 22, and went for the first time at 17 and its the best holiday of your life, trust me.

Its people like David_grohl who sum it up basically..
    "i watch those crap sky one shows and think to myself what shit holidays they look to be, whats the point on going to pull shitloads of girls. it doesnt bother me in the slightest, i wouldnt go to a hole like there anyway"

Anyway, back to the point, compared to places like faliraki, kavos etc, you wont do too well, ibiza is not the 'shagging' holiday people seem to think it is, for sure, you get birds in the west end putting out, and its easier to get laid cos your on holiday, but if you're expecting to come back having nailed like 10 girls your going to be disappointed.

If you wanna get laid, go to kavos
    ibiza is alot more about just having a great time, there are the best clubs in the world and they are truly amazing, some of the nights out youll have will be the best of your life, and then theres the beaches etc in the day, some really beutiful places...
    You'll find alot of the women there are not the groups of 18 year olds you get on the greek islands, becase (A) they beleive all this rubbish about ibiza being a place were tarts go and think its too club orientated, and (B) club entry can be expensive

The truth is, ibiza is alot cheaper to go out than anywhere else.
    Fair enough the clubs are expensive, but they're worth every penny, best nights youll ever had
    But if you wanna just hit the bars in the west end / ibiza town, its alot cheaper than ALL of the other resorts, simply because there are alot more bars than anywhere else, and they dont rip u off for £5 a drink in a bar...

Anyway, thats my rant, mrshaun, you WILL have an absolutely amazing time, and when you do, come back here and educate the clueless twats who've never been, and it looks like they never will. Trust me if you dont go at least once to ibiza you're missing out.

Do it, youll love it

Its not only the shitty programmes on sky that dont want me to go to ibiza its also the attitudes of the people that go there. i wouldnt make it my foremost to go there to fuck shitloads of "birds". i dont find the attraction of going on holiday to have competitions to see how many girls i could fuck on my 2 week stay. ibiza also wouldnt appeal to me in the slightest as i'm not a big dance fan. i honestly dont have a problem with other peoples opinions, but i just find the idea of people who want to go on holiday to score rather pathetic and sad. i would rather take my money and spend it on a holiday i could enjoy like amsterdam, australia or florida. i also wouldnt make it my duty to fuck all around me just to look tight in front of my mates.
  • Options
    i hate narrow minded fecking clubbers i've alway wanted to take a dump in one of those foam machines ..my my what a little anarchist i am :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by urban
    i hate narrow minded fecking clubbers i've alway wanted to take a dump in one of those foam machines ..my my what a little anarchist i am :naughty:

i think me and you are on the same level....i'll keep an eye out whilst you fuck up that foam machine :D
  • Options
    lmao amen bro amen
  • Options

It's people like this on this website that show why most men are complete wankers.

Counting the number of women you pulled or nailed like some kind of competition is the saddest thing imaginable.

If I was a woman I'd definitely have to consider lesbianism :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Like I said before, christ can you lot fucking read?
    Ibiza IS NOT one of those places where people go to 'pull or shag as many birds as possible' - It's your pathetic narrow minded view, and you really show how sad you are when you reply with the usual cliches about Ibiza "dont like clubbing", "dont like going on the pull" - You watch too much TV and read the sun too much

The places people go to pull or get laid are the greek islands, magaluf and dumps like benidorm.

and whats the betting half of the people whinging about this have got 2 weeks booked up to Kavos
    twats
  • Options
    Like I said before, christ can you lot fucking read?
    Ibiza IS NOT one of those places where people go to 'pull or shag as many birds as possible' - It's your pathetic narrow minded view, and you really show how sad you are when you reply with the usual cliches about Ibiza "dont like clubbing", "dont like going on the pull" - You watch too much TV and read the sun too much

The places people go to pull or get laid are the greek islands, magaluf and dumps like benidorm.

and whats the betting half of the people whinging about this have got 2 weeks booked up to Kavos
    twats

Yeah but dont you also fuck hookers?

Pssssshhhh!
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    OK, OK, can we calm down now please.

You know the rules, discuss the subject but don't insult each other.

Thanks
    CB
  • Options
    haha!!
    Yeah i HAVE shagged a hooker!

Beleive me lass, alot more men do it than you realise, in fact id wager your bloke probably has, but just hasnt 'got round to telling you yet'

Oh and if you ask him, he'll deny it and youll be none the wiser.

Live in your dreamworld, it'll allllll be fine!
  • Options
    haha!!

Beleive me lass, alot more men do it than you realise, in fact id wager your bloke probably has, but just hasnt 'got round to telling you yet'

Oh, shurrup, this isn't an enjoyable thread to read.

You heard ClaireBear.
  • Options
    Just cos you do something doesn't mean everyother man is as desparate as you & feels the need to do so

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    haha!!

good luck on trying to prove alot more men than you think have slept with hookers ..i could never imagine doing it ....i would pay the bitch to get a real job .......your an idiot =)
  • Options
    trust me mate, you are the twat.
    youve made it painfully obvious with your posts

Who said i was desperate!!?
    Trust me I do just fine

The reason I shagged a hooker was because i was in amsterdam, unbeleivebaly fucked, walking with some mates in the red light district and saw one of the most beutiful girls ive ever seen, she offers it on a plate, and i swap 3 pieces of paper, that i dont know the value of anyway and get laid.

Wouldnt do it again, but you dont know till you try, and i can tell you it is NOT cos i was desperate!

Why do you girls think the only reason blokes shag hookers is because they r desperate!!?
    Your kidding urself if u think that! Go to amsterdam, watch any group of lads and youll see EXACTLY what i mean

but like i said before, keep telling yourself it doesnt happen, especially with that boyfriend of yours!
    ha
  • Options
    trust me mate, you are the twat.
    youve made it painfully obvious with your posts

Who said i was desperate!!?
    Trust me I do just fine

The reason I shagged a hooker was because i was in amsterdam, unbeleivebaly fucked, walking with some mates in the red light district and saw one of the most beutiful girls ive ever seen, she offers it on a plate, and i swap 3 pieces of paper, that i dont know the value of anyway and get laid.

Wouldnt do it again, but you dont know till you try, and i can tell you it is NOT cos i was desperate!

Why do you girls think the only reason blokes shag hookers is because they r desperate!!?
    Your kidding urself if u think that! Go to amsterdam, watch any group of lads and youll see EXACTLY what i mean

but like i said before, keep telling yourself it doesnt happen, especially with that boyfriend of yours!
    ha

Hmm first of all i dont have a boyfriend, so him shagging a hooker in amsterdam could be hard :chin:

We've had this argument before about shagging hookers. Simple thing is, you shouldnt have to pay at all if your good enough to get it for free. I thank ye *curtseys*
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Hmm first of all i dont have a boyfriend, so him shagging a hooker in amsterdam could be hard :chin:

We've had this argument before about shagging hookers. Simple thing is, you shouldnt have to pay at all if your good enough to get it for free. I thank ye *curtseys*

Hmm, I should really keep my mouth shut.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Hmm, I should really keep my mouth shut.

Hmm you should :)