Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How long does satisfying sex.......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
keep you happy, after you've done it i mean.

What I'm trying to say is can you have really satisfying sex and not want sex again for a few days, or is it more likely going to make you want it again right away etc.

I can understand how people can get hooked on good sex, but does anyone ever get bored of it and not care if they get it or not?
:confused:

Comments

• Options
    usually lasts a few minutes before i start all over again :p

nah, but serously a couple of days would do me fine
  • Options
    I've always been satisfied with my current man. We've never had mediocre sex. I'm always up for sex, but we probably only have sex one in every four or five nights we spend together. Having a few days of just sleeping with him between nights where we do have sex is fine with me. Makes the nights when it does happen that much better because of I've had to wait and it makes me quite horny.

My man's been gone for a week now and I've got 5 weeks left before he returns. Our last night together before he left was amazing, but I'm ready for more. Hell, I'm 20 and I've got hormones. I don't think he'll be able to handle me when he gets back. ;)
  • Options
    So, your main question is how long after a good sex session before I feel the need for another good session?

I'd say, straight away! Or later that day/night, or the next day. However, for me, probably the best way to put it would be to say I like having a good sex session three or four times a week, and maybe a quickie at some point too.
    By session, I mean an hour or two at least. Maybe having sex a couple of times, with plenty of oral, massaging, caressing, hugging, stroking, etc. :)
    If I have a "session" a couple of days in a row, then I would prefer to have a break of a day to recover a bit. Sometimes, even though there's plenty of wetness and/or lubrication things can get a bit worn, chaffed, sore, etc.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Re: How long does satisfying sex.......
    Originally posted by Harmless
    I can understand how people can get hooked on good sex, but does anyone ever get bored of it and not care if they get it or not?
    :confused:

I sometimes get like that when i'm stressed, ill or just feeling a bit insecure. I soon snap out of it though! :D;)