Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Luton Nightclubs?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anyone been to Luton for clubbing?

If so any good? And which places are the best to go - with the most easy going people?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Ok clubbing in Luton! it isn't that good really there are two main clubs!

Space: a good club, quite big inside with a main arena and four separate rooms - Cheesy Room, Hip Hop & RnB Room, DnB Room, Karaoke Room and mainly Garage in the main arena but sometimes other stuff as well. It does tend to be the younger people that go here, as in 18-25 and most of the fights break out in Space! but still its a good club.

Liquid: this is where the older ones go, very nice inside much smaller than Space though with a tiny room upstairs and a main room. Its more of a sophisticated club compared to Space but I think its free to get in on Sunday nights now!! I think if you want a club with easy going people this is the best club to go to! :yes:

Apart from those two thats it really apart from loads of bars and pubs in the town centre - The Heights, Bar Me and Red Red Red are good! :)
  • Options
    I know Liquid used to be an old Cinema or Theatre before???

Is there ample and safe parking near either club?
  • Options
    Yeah Liquid was the old cinema I think! not too sure about parking there are lots of multi-storey car park things near there but I'm not sure when they're open or if they shut! There is one near the hotel though so I'm sure that must be open all night its across from the Galaxy centre and then simply a 5 minute walk to Liquid from there and 10 minute walk to Space.

:)
  • Options
    Is liquid near Brannigans? I went there several years ago.

I've been to one club in Uxbridge that was a cinema before - kind of weird - because of the layout it's got a tiny dance floor but loads of seats!!!
  • Options
    Always found Luton quite rough myself, attitude was turned up to the max...

If you want a friendly clubbing crowd, you should head up to Leciester... J21 club, two rooms open till 6.... & then usually an after party somewhere... Club Bambooda... lots of cushioned off chill out rooms, & two rooms....

Start off at Bar Helsinki.....
  • Options
    Leciester is nice - but too far away - 2 hours travel each way .. would mind that sort of travel time on a coach or something but I can't drive for that long - my mind starts wondering off!!