Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Love Triangle, With My Sister!!!!!!!!!!! Help!!

PLEASE HELP ME!! LOL, AM GOING INSANE!!
i went on hol to wales a couple of weeks back and me and my sister are known to get off with guys most hols...basically i got wit neil and my 14 year old sis got wit gaz.. i realised how much i liked gaz and he told me how much he liked me adding, 'i only got with amy cause i thought you liked neil'. so we started chattin and ended up arguin because he liked me and amy... yet, amy also addmitted that if she had known i'd liked gaz, she would have got with neil...so she can't like him right!??!
he said he didn't wanna see amy again, yet after the week was up, he hadn't told her this and she was planning on gettin him to come down and see her...
he started texting me the other day apologisin for tha argument and saying he missed me and wanted to see me etc... i can't tell amy this cause she'll freak but i really really like him and wanna see him again-just me and him... shouldi just arrange to see him or what?? i miss him and want to get with him, but he's goin to uni this sept! what can i do cause this is really gettin me down...but please don't say'forget about him and move on' cause i can't... :confused::(
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The easiest option, I think, is just to call it off and also to warn your sister that he doesn't want to see her - he seems to be being a coward and not telling her himself. It's a tough situation but really, how much do you like him? It's probably simpler just to try to forget about him and move on.

Otherwise, if you really are desperate to see him again, then at least tell him to let your sister down gently first. It's unfair to go and meet him while your sister still thinks he wants to see her, but then it's not your business to tell her - it's best coming from him. Once he's told her, you can feel free to meet him I suppose, but it's a tricky situation.

Good luck, whatever you decide :)
  • Options
    I think the easiest option would be to call it all off and not contact them again.

Your sister should mean more to you.
  • Options
    Re: Love Triangle, With My Sister!!!!!!!!!!! Help!!
    Originally posted by __h0t_4_u__
    don't say'forget about him and move on' cause i can't... :confused::(

Yes you can.

What you mean is you don`t want to.
  • Options
    if i was you, i'd tell my sister the total truth, if shes ok with it id then arange to see him, but if shes not, i would for get him and move on
  • Options
    There are squillions of guys out there. But only one Amy. Don't even think about going there.
  • Options
    I'm concerned for you letting your 14 year old sister to be getting off with guys on holidays. How old are Neil and Gaz?
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    I'm concerned for you letting your 14 year old sister to be getting off with guys on holidays. How old are Neil and Gaz?

well he's goin uni in september....

doesn't sound like he has many ummmm, [insert own word]

also wasn't it on holiday you said? surely you don't live close?
  • Options
    LOL! Family Trouble!:lol: well if he's comin 18 r 19, and ur sis is 14? thats sick!:lol:
  • Options
    he's 18, will be 19 in september. neill is the same..
    well friday night i got pissed and apparently phoned gaz tellin him i loved him etc and that i wanted to f*** him .... :(
    amy was fine with it until i mentioned that she'd got with 3 guys that night... xXx
  • Options
    Twas a holiday romance. Leave it be. End.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Seven_VII
    LOL! Family Trouble!:lol: well if he's comin 18 r 19, and ur sis is 14? thats sick!:lol:

*ahem* no comment :p

Anyway, if you really like him that much then go for it, bit tell your sister how you feel and if she understands then yeh. But surely if you met him on holiday you can't like him THAT much to hurt your sister? Ah well I've probably got it all twisted round in my head but hey!
  • Options
    How old are you?
  • Options
    17....why??