Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i reallt like this girl i have known for 2 years, and just recently i said i love her. we are always flirtying with each other and my mate thinks she like me too, by the way we talk and stuff.
i asked her yesterday if she minded me saying that i love her and she said she didnt, wot should i do? i really want to be with her.

Comments

• Options
    um...hate to sound stupid but ask her out . :eek2:
  • Options
    Yep, just ask her out! :D
  • Options
    Sorry if I'm being thick but... where's the problem?

You really like her. You really want to be with her.

She obviously likes you.

Ask her out! :rolleyes: Honestly, men!
  • Options
    Re: help
    Originally posted by Rickissss
    i reallt like this girl i have known for 2 years, and just recently i said i love her. we are always flirtying with each other and my mate thinks she like me too, by the way we talk and stuff.
    i asked her yesterday if she minded me saying that i love her and she said she didnt, wot should i do? i really want to be with her.

I have to say the opposite to everyone else. I've known someone 5 years and started to get to know them really well over the past 2 and a bit. Anyway, I have always really wanted to be there for her, never fell in love though, anyway uhr, what was I saying? LOL oh yeah! Well she's always been flirty with me and I thought she fancied/fancies me. But the thing is, I told her how I felt and she let me say it all and told me she thinks i'm so great and i'm what she needs - but a few months down the line I find out she never believed me.

So, maybe she doesn't believe you?

Don't ask her out - just get romantic on her like - sit and watch the sunset and talk then just try and kiss her.
  • Options
    Actually yeah I agree with Xila now! Actions speak louder than words, and so on. Ooh that sounds so romantic, I wish someone would do that for me right now.

Oh well I'll have to wait until I see my boyfriend tomorrow.
  • Options
    just ask her out for gods sake!!

and let us all know what happens! ;)