Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Where do you like to have sex or where would you like to have sex and in what sorta situation...

for example i think in a tent in a thunderstorm would be amazing, hmm must try :naughty:

Comments

• Options
    Strangely enough, I quite enjoy sex in a bed. It is warm and comfortable. Nothing sticking in me (nothing unwanted that is;) ) and I can relaz without fear of getting caught. Not very exciting but we did it in the shower once and my bf slipped and nearly hit his head on the bidet! :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Strangely enough, I quite enjoy sex in a bed. It is warm and comfortable. Nothing sticking in me (nothing unwanted that is;) ) and I can relaz without fear of getting caught. Not very exciting but we did it in the shower once and my bf slipped and nearly hit his head on the bidet! :)

:lol: sorry the word bidet got me going. ahem.
    Well yeh i understand what u mean about a bed being a good place but a bed isnt actually a safe place for me. I dont like the idea of the shower.
    Ooh i cant get this tent thing out of my head :eek:
  • Options
    A bouncy castle
  • Options
    Swimming pool
  • Options
    erm, i'd like to try in the rain like a thunderstorm or something, with all the lighting and *shivers*... it sounds soooooo good to me!!!

kit-ten xx
  • Options
    In a bath
    In a tent
    In a park at night (when no one's around)
    On a beach at night (when no one's around)
  • Options
    in the cinema in a really shit film that will not have a big audience!!
    but the shower, bath or swimming pool would be sweet.:D
    a public building like the libary or something, or the toilet on a plane!!!:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by lazybstard
    in the cinema in a really shit film that will not have a big audience!!
    but the shower, bath or swimming pool would be sweet.:D
    a public building like the libary or something, or the toilet on a plane!!!:D

I just have this thing for the cinema I think-
    Best place ever was prob toilets on a train- it was alte not many poeople outside, had to finish it of at home though.
    Tent is good too with the rain streaming down outside -:thumb:

Would like to try it anywhere- kinda like the whole outdoors adventourus thing. The thrill of getting caught- but at least im getting some tonight :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    Swimming pool

Ya know that is supposed to be dangerous, just like sex in the sea - as water can get up inside her causing infection and some other stuff.
  • Options
    in a rock pool
  • Options
    i really wanna do it in the middle of a crowd at a concert. That would rule!:lol::naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Seven_VII
    i really wanna do it in the middle of a crowd at a concert. That would rule!:lol::naughty:

Yea, the thrill of all the people around, that would be good, i would like to do it in changing rooms in a clothes shop :naughty:
  • Options
    in a public plae would rule, where your adrenilen would be pumping and shit.:naughty: