Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Being asked for a threesome

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have this mate, and she comes to stay with me quite a bit. She's a lovely girl we get on so well. We've been friends since college and recently we've been getting really close.

Touchy feely close. We've kissed before, probably because we're always drunk together! But it wasn't ever an issue.

A month or so ago we'd been at this private party and she was coming back to mine. Sometimes she stays in my bed, and sometimes she stays in my spare room. This time she stayed in my bed. That's not unusal. But we'd both had an excellent night, we didn't get home until about 5.45am. When we got back we decided to do some more coke (we like the occasional line when we go out) and got slightly merry with it all. Anyway to cut a long story short we ended up sleeping with each other. We'd never slept with each other before, and i've never slept with another woman before that. But it was great! Now im not gay, I have no doubts about that, I just enjoy good sex, no strings.

We're excellent mates, and can talk about anything and everything, which we do. We didnt talk about it straight the way (partly because we were recovering!), but we have done since then. Everything was fine and we just decided to enjoy it and if it happened again so be it!

Earlier on I got a message from her, she wanted to do lunch. So we met up and had a nice meal and a couple of drinks, and she told me she's got this friend who wants to have a threesome with her and someone else - and she asked me! :lol: Im in a bit of shcok, but i just found it weird more than anything, because to be honest, I never thought it as the sort of thing you plan, more something that just happens... i mean, no one usually 'plans' when they have sex right?

So I was just wandering, have any of you ever been asked for a threesome, and planned it all, or does that sort of thing just happen? Did you feel weird when you all met up knowing you were about to shag? God, its quite funny really!

Comments

• Options
    Im really sorry but I cant be arsed to read it all....I will tom...one thing though planned 3sums are shit.....spur of moment ones are good and they are always better after 3-4-5 drinks, no more though cos then u do things you regret!
  • Options
    Re: Being asked for a threesome
    Originally posted by trinster
    have any of you ever been asked for a threesome,
    Nope, wish someone would offer though. :( Sounds like fun. You didn't say if your friend wanted you in a threesome with another girl, or a bloke.
    If you're ever one short, you can call me! :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    planned 3sums are shit.....spur of moment ones are good and they are always better after 3-4-5 drinks, no more though cos then u do things you regret!
    Ooo, sounds like someone speaking from plenty of experience? :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble

Mr_Wobble ;)
    :blush: who me? Im offended....Mr_wobble...come on...me? would I? :naughty:
  • Options

Mr_Wobble ;)

u can hardly talk!! you've had more sex than ive had hot dinners!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    :blush: who me? Im offended....Mr_wobble...come on...me? would I? :naughty:
    Hmmm *thinks back to previous VV's postings* :chin:
    Well, if you're ever one short, you have my number. :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    u can hardly talk!! you've had more sex than ive had hot dinners!!
    Oooo, was that an invite out to dinner, and.... desert! :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Being asked for a threesome
    Nope, wish someone would offer though. :( Sounds like fun. You didn't say if your friend wanted you in a threesome with another girl, or a bloke.
    If you're ever one short, you can call me! :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)

lol, sorry I thought I did;

my friend's friend asked her for a threesome and if she knew anyone, and my friend said she knew me... and then came and asked me! So yeh, that's the situation.

Id probably go ahead with it, but id like to enjoy a bit of dutch courage and a few lines first!
  • Options
    Oooo, was that an invite out to dinner, and.... desert! :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)

perhaps!! ;)
  • Options
    Oh, and carrying on cuz I forgot some bits...

yes... we are all girlies, and yes... you are more than welcome to join in! where do you wanna slot? :naughty::D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    perhaps!! ;)
    Right then! It's a date! A tasty feast, then (as you're in Scotland) Pie for dessert! (Though she may not approve, but she won't have any choice if we tie her down and cover her in cream!). :yum::p

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Oh, and carrying on cuz I forgot some bits...

yes... we are all girlies, and yes... you are more than welcome to join in! where do you wanna slot? :naughty::D
    Wherever you can fit me in! (I'll bring my own lube!). :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    heehee! when can you be up here?!:D
  • Options
    Wherever you can fit me in! (I'll bring my own lube!). :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)

well you know... hey... you could move into my flat with me, how cool would that be?! none stop sex all day, I dont work shifts and you wouldnt have to work at all, you could just stay at my flat and be my sex toy for when I get home... i earn enough cash to keep me, you, and the little lady happy! come on... you know ya wanna :naughty:;)
  • Options
    well you know... hey... you could move into my flat with me, how cool would that be?! none stop sex all day, I dont work shifts and you wouldnt have to work at all, you could just stay at my flat and be my sex toy for when I get home... i earn enough cash to keep me, you, and the little lady happy! come on... you know ya wanna :naughty:;)
    Now, by an amazing coincidence, I am actually packing to move as we speak. It was only going to be to another part of the town, but I think the offer of moving in to be your sex toy is much more appealing.
    Use me, and abuse me, baby! :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Wow, is that you at the door mr_wobble? That was quick!

I'll get the handcuffs shall I?
  • Options
    Wow, is that you at the door mr_wobble? That was quick!

I'll get the handcuffs shall I?
    We penguins travel faster by night - it's the cooler night air!
    Yep, you can get out the handduffs, but be gentle with me. Wouldn't straps be better, to tie me down? :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    We penguins travel faster by night - it's the cooler night air!
    Yep, you can get out the handduffs, but be gentle with me. Wouldn't straps be better, to tie me down? :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)

i've got some leather ones??? you like oil?
  • Options
    i've got some leather ones??? you like oil?
    Yes! All over. But only lightly, to make my skin glossy and shiny, and slightly slippery (no good using too much and feel like you're in bed with a slippery eel).

I could bring my neoprene straps. They're softer, and have quick fastening/release velcro fastenings. Ideal for spread-eagle'ing. :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Yes! All over. But only lightly, to make my skin glossy and shiny, and slightly slippery (no good using too much and feel like you're in bed with a slippery eel).

I could bring my neoprene straps. They're softer, and have quick fastening/release velcro fastenings. Ideal for spread-eagle'ing. :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)

will you lie down on a million £50 notes for me, i find that incredibly sexy :naughty:

ooh, and will you satisfy my every fantasy after i've pleasured you to heaven and back??
  • Options
    will you lie down on a million £50 notes for me, i find that incredibly sexy :naughty:

ooh, and will you satisfy my every fantasy after i've pleasured you to heaven and back??
    Depends - do I get to keep some of them? :D Go on, you can pay me to be your sex toy slut. :naughty: Then you can do anything you wish to me, and have anything done in return.
    Now, let's discuss these fantasies. After you've had your wicked, warped, and twisted way with me tied to a bed of fifty quid noted, while I'm basted in oil, then what? What are your desires? :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Depends - do I get to keep some of them? :D Go on, you can pay me to be your sex toy slut. :naughty: Then you can do anything you wish to me, and have anything done in return.
    Now, let's discuss these fantasies. After you've had your wicked, warped, and twisted way with me tied to a bed of fifty quid noted, while I'm basted in oil, then what? What are your desires? :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)

ooh you're so fucking kinky! Im going to finish this with you later mister :naughty:

right now I have a Chihauhua to put to bed and a lady friend wanting a glass of wine! But we'll be thinking about you mr_wobble, and I may even be on a bit later to share these wonderful stories with you x ;)
  • Options
    ooh you're so fucking kinky! Im going to finish this with you later mister :naughty:

right now I have a Chihauhua to put to bed and a lady friend wanting a glass of wine! But we'll be thinking about you mr_wobble, and I may even be on a bit later to share these wonderful stories with you x ;)
    I've never heard it called a "chihauhau" before!!! Oh, you mean a real animal. :D
    Hang on... "We'll be thining about you"? Are you both reading the boards, imaginaing having my oiled body tied down to your bed? :eek2: Oooo, yeah, baby! :naughty:
    Can't wait to hear your stories! ;)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Never plan!

Your best laid plans never get you laid the way you planned!

My best experiences of threesomes were comletely spur of the moment things that just sort of happened!

sorry to interupt you and Mr wobble seem to be in the middle of something :naughty:
  • Options
    I agree with what Vicky said riiiight at the beginning ~ planned threesomes arent good :rolleyes: .. but, planned good sex (threesome or not) is better than no good sex in my eyes ;)
  • Options
    One of my ex-birds once told her mates I was good in bed and well-hung ;) and then I went out and met them in town and two of her mates invited me back to one of their houses for a threesome, oh what a wonderful night that was :D Apparently I didn't disappoint them either. Spontanious sex like that when you go out not expecting it is always the best.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Good Riddance
    One of my ex-birds once told her mates I was good in bed and well-hung ;) and then I went out and met them in town and two of her mates invited me back to one of their houses for a threesome, oh what a wonderful night that was :D Apparently I didn't disappoint them either. Spontanious sex like that when you go out not expecting it is always the best.

:yes: i agree but, even better than that, is when youre in a house with your fella and a friend and it jsut happens without any mention of the word threesome.. ooh got me thinking now :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    :yes: i agree but, even better than that, is when youre in a house with your fella and a friend and it jsut happens without any mention of the word threesome.. ooh got me thinking now :D

EVEN better than that, in a house with your bird and a girlfriend of hers is there and stuff starts, ohh, got me thinking, shame i'm in an IT centre :mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Good Riddance
    EVEN better than that, in a house with your bird and a girlfriend of hers is there and stuff starts, ohh, got me thinking, shame i'm in an IT centre :mad:

:yes: :D :yes:
  • Options
    It'd be even better I think if you weren't involved, and your bird and her lady friend just got it on in front of you, like a pprivate personal show :yes: :yeees: :yeees: :yes: