Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I'm going on a date tonight but...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just shaved my arms cos i was on this mega shaving spree and they have a rash and i cut my legs up! I wanted to wear a skirt! Ohhhhh.:(

Comments

• Options
    muppet :p
  • Options
    if its only slight sort of graze cuts, find some anitseptic cream such as savlon or similar and slap it on the affected areas and rub it in, if your lucky they may magically disapear in an hour or two hehe

im not a girl but it worked for me with similar cut grazey things, it depends on what the cuts are like
    hope that helps good luck
  • Options
    awww you poor thing *hugs jellygirl* try putting aloe vera on :confused:
  • Options
    Wear tights or hold ups or summat to cover your legs & all will be fine. As for your arms..a long sleeved top?

Good luck on your date :).
  • Options
    sounds like your gonna need that luck! ;)

hehe only kidding hope you have a good night you have nothing to worry about atleast you got a date :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    hmm, or just tell him the truth - it'll break the ice and give you both something to laugh about - just don't keep going on with it - or he won't trust you EVER to shave him :P

Hmmm I have to agree with this - it's a lot easier to communicate with a girl who can laugh about shaving rashes then trying to cover up. God, I've seen people wear scarves and sunglasses in restaurants because they are worried about their appearance :(