Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Couple of Q's

SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
Fristly how much do you pay for K? The only times I've ever really done it is when it's been given to me, or I've happened to come across it in pills. I bought a g last friday for £15, and it got me and several of my mates proper fucked. Basscially I bought it off some new gezzer at work and wondered whether or not it was a good price.

Secondly, this bloke can get 2CB and truffles - I've never knowingly taken 2CB and wondered if it was any good - what sort of price should I be paying for either?
Weekender Offender 

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    On the K matter we pay about £10 - £15 per gram were we live
  • Options
    Oh and btw if your not that experienced a G will get you and a couple of mates fucked, its wuit strong dtuff really. 2 Gs got me and two other FUCKED for about 4 hours. It does have a habbit of wearing of and leaving you quite sober though
  • Options
    That sounds very cheap for a night of K.
    Whats it like?
  • Options
    A proper gram of ket should last a user without any tolerance a long time.
    It depends a lot of how you use it though, if you are going in for the k-hole then you should get three proper experiances from it. But they will be very strong and you shouldnt do them that often.

I used to pay fifteen a gram, sometimes twenty. Less the couple of times I bought liquid.
    Remember that ket is addictive and you can get a very nasty withdrawl from it.

As for truffles, I have no idea what they even are.

2CB needs to be treated with serious respect, the doseage curve is very steep and you could end up flipping out big time and having a very scary time.
    It is a beautiful drug if you can get the right doseage though, its sort of a mix between acid and MDMA, but not quite. Its very sensual and emotional. Its not that much of a stimulant and doesnt last that long, you should come up in about 30mins, it will last about 2-3hrs and then you'll be back to base line.
    Doseage for a first timer would be about 10 or 15mg, do NOT try and measure out that much by eye though. Its nigh on impossible unless you know what you are doing.