Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

colour!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im going out saturday night and wearing all black so i thought i could bring in some colour with my eyeshadow,ive got loads but i want anew colour thats going to really emphisise my eyes but not make me look like a clown im fed up of the natural browns and stuff and purples and i want something that i can wear all over my eye rather than just on the lid but not look like an idiot any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    I quite like bronze/golden colours. :D

Although, if your feeling daring, bright colours are really 'in' this season...so you could go or like a bright red or yellow...but then again, that may look a little O.T.T and plus, you want something for all over!
  • Options
    I have a friend who's a goth and we went out a few weeks ago and she had half black and half neon pink eyeshadow.looked really kool:D
    xxx
  • Options
    What colour eyes/skintone/hair do you have?
  • Options
    i think broze/gold is good, but the pink/back also sounds v cool
  • Options
    If you think you can pull it off, blocks of bright colour are apparently the 'new thing' this summer!

So maybe try a bright turquoise or blue eyeshadow, but then don't overdo the lips, cheeks etc.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Smash
    What colour eyes/skintone/hair do you have?

hazel fair and blonde with red and strawberry blonde streaks
  • Options
    WOWHO!
    after hours of messing about ive finally decided!

ive applied cool blue maybelline cream eyeshadow all over lighty but stronger in the inner corners of my eyes,and then using a really thin brush and wet powder eyeshadow drawn a thin blue line from the middle of my lid to a little flick out little mascara and a light blue eyeliner in the bottom outer corner

looks wikked:D
  • Options
    sounds really nice :) but i wanna know how to do the black/neon pink thing too :p

i want to have bright makeup to wear !!
  • Options
    ive done black and pink on my lid but never on my whole eye that sounds dodgy,just put pink on then half black its as easy as it sounds,i found it looked really good with strong black eye liner and long lashes